School Board Member Wants Gays To Commit Suicide

28 Oct 2010 13:57 #1 by LadyJazzer
Wow... Nmsys is right! It is fun just to comb the website and copy-and-paste outrage-of-the-day stories!! (And there are so many to choose from!)

SHOCK: School Board Member Wants Gays To Commit Suicide

An Arkansas School Board member recently launched an inflammatory anti-gay tirade on Facebook that ran the gamut from basic bigoted slurs, to encouraging "fags" to commit suicide and announcing that he'd disown his own children if they were gay.

In response to a a massively popular Facebook initiative to show support for gay youths in response to a recent wave of suicides, Clint McCance, a board member in the Midland school district in northern Arkansas, wrote this screed, provided to the Advocate:

"Seriously they want me to wear purple because five queers killed themselves. The only way im wearin it for them is if they all commit suicide. I cant believe the people of this world have gotten this stupid. We are honoring the fact that they sinned and killed thereselves because of their sin. REALLY PEOPLE."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/2 ... 74656.html

:bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

You can hear the surprise in *MY* voice... The shock! Some slimebag redneck from Arkansas, ("Where men are men and sheep are nervous..."), wants gay kids to kill themselves... Wow... Who knew?!?!?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 13:58 #2 by Nobody that matters
Poopyheads abound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

28 Oct 2010 14:38 #3 by FredHayek
Many religions consider suicide a mortal sin, so why honor the quitters?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Oct 2010 14:45 #4 by Scruffy

SS109 wrote: Many religions consider suicide a mortal sin, so why honor the quitters?

Indeed. Why honor someone that quits their job halfway through their elected term?

28 Oct 2010 14:46 #5 by LadyJazzer

28 Oct 2010 14:57 #6 by HEARTLESS
LJ, I don't believe I've ever seen someone finger their mouse with such ferver as you today. Should we have paramedics on standby?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

28 Oct 2010 17:30 #7 by Scruffy

HEARTLESS wrote: LJ, I don't believe I've ever seen someone finger their mouse with such ferver as you today. Should we have paramedics on standby?

Really? Have you seen what residenttroll has been up to lately? A serious LJ impersonation (which is actually a Nmysys & Viking presentation.)

28 Oct 2010 18:32 #8 by Nmysys
I represent that remark!

28 Oct 2010 19:42 #9 by LadyJazzer
As Nmsys is so proud of proclaiming after every post, I have RT, Outdoor, and about 4-5 others on IGNORE, so I really don't give a flying flip what they post...

But I'm having so much fun!!!!!!!!! I have to thank Nmsys for showing me the way!!

:bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds