Independents Breaking Hard for Republicans

29 Oct 2010 11:49 #1 by outdoor338
With the midterm elections less than a week away, a new CBS News/New York Times poll finds that Republicans continue to hold an advantage over Democrats in the generic House ballot. Forty-six percent of likely voters say they plan to vote Republican, while 40 percent say they will vote Democrat.

The advantage can be attributed in large part to independents, who are breaking hard for the GOP. Forty-seven percent of independent likely voters say they plan to vote Republican, while just 32 percent plan to vote Democrat. Seventeen percent haven't made up their minds.

http://visiontoamerica.org/story/indepe ... icans.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Oct 2010 14:07 #2 by Photo-fish
I brake hard for elk. I don't think I would brake at all for a republican.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

29 Oct 2010 14:09 - 29 Oct 2010 16:59 #3 by Residenttroll returns

Photo-fish wrote: I brake hard for elk. I don't think I would brake at all for a republican.

There's an example of the real hate in America - wanting to punish your enemies? Thanks Photo-Fish.

29 Oct 2010 14:21 - 29 Oct 2010 15:00 #4 by Photo-fish

residenttroll wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: I brake hard for elk. I don't think I would brake at all for a republican.

There's an example of the real hate in America - wanting to publish your enemies? Thanks Photo-Fish.

Publish? Why would I write a book about them. Some of you can't even read let alone spell.

Lighten up Nancy. :bash

Edit to add: I appologize for the TOS violation if your name is in fact Nancy.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

29 Oct 2010 14:24 #5 by Nobody that matters

Photo-fish wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

There's an example of the real hate in America - wanting to publish your enemies? Thanks Photo-Fish.

Publish? Why would I write a book about them. Some of you can't even read let alone spell.

After you squoosh 'em flat, you could theoretically make pages out of 'em.

Definitely wouldn't be a children's book, but I bet it'd be a big seller around Halloween.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

29 Oct 2010 14:25 #6 by ScienceChic

:rofl I would - they'd damage my car! Plus, I even like some of 'em!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Oct 2010 16:59 #7 by Residenttroll returns

Photo-fish wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Edit to add: I appologize for the TOS violation if your name is in fact Nancy.

I'm Ronnie. :rofl

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds