Koreas Exchange Gunfire Across Border

30 Oct 2010 08:58 #11 by HEARTLESS
As long as the blame thrower is in use, why didn't the allied forces march into Russia and China during WWII? All these arguements would be moot.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2010 09:34 #12 by Jonathan Hemlock
OMG!

If the sinking of a ship didn't cause hositlities to increase, a few bullets sent to the South won't likely either.

Hmmm! I wonder what George Bush would do?

30 Oct 2010 17:11 #13 by Nmysys
He wouldn't plan on going to Mumbai next week thinking he is the leader of the world!!

30 Oct 2010 18:22 #14 by Jonathan Hemlock

Nmysys wrote: ...going to Mumbai next week thinking he is the leader of the world!!

Have you seen the estimated costs for that trip? :Crying:

30 Oct 2010 20:30 #15 by 2wlady
S. Korea used to be considered a war zone. No families were allowed to go over there. That's changed, even though it should still be considered a war zone, IMO.

They take potshots at each other and infiltrate the lines of one another for practice.

30 Oct 2010 23:21 #16 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote: Bush should have taken care of N. Korea when he had the chance. Invading Iraq committed most of our available troops elsewhere and N. Korea knew it. That's when they started working on their nuclear weapon because they knew they were safe. I never could understand why we didn't move on N. Korea instead of Iraq. It is a much bigger threat, IMO.

:lol: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds