Newt Gingrich Looking More Like 2012 Presidential Candidate

30 Oct 2010 15:01 #11 by major bean
Newt has too many sibling problems and family problems to even present his face in public. He has no shame.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2010 15:02 #12 by Residenttroll returns
True, Major Bean, that's why the left should embrace him. He's a martyr for their causes.

30 Oct 2010 15:06 #13 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote: Newt doesn't have a chance. Folks like PineGuy can't wait to find streaks in Newt's underwear just like they couldn't wait to report on Christine's unshaven pubic hair.

Pineguy reported on the witch's pubic hairs? You'll have to find that and quote it for me.

You don't have to look very hard to find the sh** stains on Newts underwear. In fact, they've seeped through his pants.

Newt will never win, partly because of his name (President Gingrich? sounds too much like a Dr. Seuss character) but mainly because he is a world class hypocrite. It's well known that he served his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital with cancer. It's also well known that he was having an affair with a staff member while demanding that Clinton be impeached for his indiscretions.

Newt's a has been. He should focus on giving stump speeches to the choir. But if he does run and gets the nomination, it will ensure a 2nd Obama term. Run Newt Run!

30 Oct 2010 15:08 - 30 Oct 2010 15:11 #14 by outdoor338
GOP could run bozo the clown and win against obama in 2012.. :yikes:

30 Oct 2010 15:10 #15 by Wayne Harrison
But that doesn't mean you really have to do it. :lol:

30 Oct 2010 15:13 #16 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote: But that doesn't mean you really have to do it. :lol:

Pineguy is right....we should let the Democrats re-run, recycle some Hope and Change. This time the motto will have the words "We Really Do Promise" at the end.

30 Oct 2010 15:18 #17 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:
Newt will never win, partly because of his name (President Gingrich? sounds too much like a Dr. Seuss character) but mainly because he is a world class hypocrite. It's well known that he served his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital with cancer. It's also well known that he was having an affair with a staff member while demanding that Clinton be impeached for his indiscretions.

Newt's a has been. He should focus on giving stump speeches to the choir. But if he does run and gets the nomination, it will ensure a 2nd Obama term. Run Newt Run!

Yea, and I would take a Seuss character's name over a Muslim name anyday. Don't say never.

Is that the only reason you wouldn't vote for Gingrich, because the divorce of his wife and the way he handled it? Would you vote for John Edwards if he ran again?

I like the way Newt is stirring up the left....I think Rush is right....you folks let us know who you fear and you can't keep the saliva in your mouth.

30 Oct 2010 15:24 #18 by Grady

outdoor338 wrote: GOP could run bozo the clown and win against obama in 2012.. :yikes:

I didn’t think Bozo was a republican. :biggrin: :biggrin:

30 Oct 2010 15:30 #19 by Wayne Harrison

outdoor338 wrote: GOP could run bozo the clown and win against Obama in 2012.. :yikes:

Nice way to get in good with future voters there, Outdoor. I give them more credit than that, but then I also prefer to let the voters decide who will be elected, whereas you like to announce results ahead of the voting. If the country wants to save money, it should cancel the elections and just let you announce who is going to win.

"In every election in American history both parties have their cliches. The party that has the cliches that ring true wins." -- Newt Gingrich

30 Oct 2010 15:35 #20 by FredHayek

major bean wrote: Gingrich is not president material. It seems that whenever there is the possibility of a shoe-in the parties seem to offer the worst candidates.

:thumbsup: An adulterer who dumped a a wife with cancer wouldn't win my vote.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds