Palin for President? Not Much Support, Poll Finds

30 Oct 2010 18:00 #1 by LadyJazzer
Wow... Nmsys is right! It is fun just to comb the website and copy-and-paste outrage-of-the-day stories!! (And there are so many to choose from!)

Palin for President? Not Much Support, Poll Finds

Sarah Palin said this week she'd run for president in 2012 "if there's nobody else to do it." But a new ABC News/Washington Post poll suggests her candidacy wouldn't be very popular.

The telephone survey taken Oct. 25-28 of 1,202 adults found that two-thirds of registered voters say the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate is unqualified for the job, and more than half continue to rate her unfavorably overall, ABC News said. The poll has a 3.5-point margin of error.

As ABC News reported: "Palin appears to have gained little luster from the success of the Tea Party political movement with which she'd aligned: Just 39 percent of registered voters see her favorably, the most basic measure of a public figure's popularity. That's essentially the same as her lows, 37 percent, last winter and spring. Even fewer, just 27 percent, see her as qualified for the presidency."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/10/29 ... oll-finds/

:bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Run, Sarah, Run!!..............Please!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2010 18:44 #2 by navycpo7
I would hope that anyone with common sense and can think alittle, would not even consider her for that, much less vote for her. I know I would not.

30 Oct 2010 19:51 #3 by Wayne Harrison
No, but it would a hoot watching other conservative candidates going after her in the primary.

30 Oct 2010 21:18 #4 by DaffyDick

navycpo7 wrote: I would hope that anyone with common sense and can think alittle, would not even consider her for that, much less vote for her. I know I would not.

What? Even you? I'm shocked.

The woman needs help. She should be seeing someone. She is out for her own personal gain. She likes to hear herself talk, but has nothing to say.

Come on Republicans, you can do better than Palin.

30 Oct 2010 21:49 #5 by Scruffy
Imagine a Palin/O'Donnell ticket!

30 Oct 2010 21:52 #6 by navycpo7
that would work for a dunk tank

30 Oct 2010 21:53 #7 by Travelingirl
You can hear the surprise in *MY* voice...blah blah blah!

30 Oct 2010 21:58 #8 by Scruffy

navycpo7 wrote: that would work for a dunk tank

Yep! I'd never stop throwing balls to send them dunking!

30 Oct 2010 22:51 #9 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote: Imagine a Palin/O'Donnell ticket!

Yea, that ticket would be about as strong as Obama/Clinton or Obama/Biden in 2012.

31 Oct 2010 10:30 #10 by Photo-fish
Obama/Clinton 2012!!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds