Felons Vote, Soldiers Don't? Thanks lib's...

31 Oct 2010 17:06 #11 by Nmysys
You aren't going to win this argument Pineguy, we all know the Dems love criminals and Illegal Immigrants. Time to retire to Texass!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 17:10 #12 by Wayne Harrison
What an insightful post, clearly stating your side of conversation.

No, we don't all know it. I certainly don't love illegal aliens. They are lawbreakers and should be dealt with accordingly. That's why I voted for Tom Tancredo.

31 Oct 2010 17:11 #13 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote: What an insightful post, clearly stating your side of conversation.

No, we don't all know it. I certainly don't love illegal aliens. They are lawbreakers and should be dealt with accordingly. That's why I voted for Tom Tancredo.

No way! You VOTED for TOM?

Are you tired of the gang and graffiti legacy of Hickenlooper?

31 Oct 2010 17:13 #14 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote:

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: Give up Pineguy!

No convict votes Republican and all illegal immigrants are merely undocumented Democrats.

But aren't convicts are all about "me, me me?" They are in crime for themselves and don't want to share. That's certainly a Republican value.

The only liberal convicts would be the Robin Hood types who steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Hum, I seem to recall research that showed conservatives by a wide margin share more of their wealth than liberals. On the other hand, liberals will gladly share the wealth of others.

31 Oct 2010 17:33 #15 by Wayne Harrison

residenttroll wrote:

Pineguy wrote: What an insightful post, clearly stating your side of conversation.

No way! You VOTED for TOM?

Are you tired of the gang and graffiti legacy of Hickenlooper?

I support Arizona's efforts to stem the flow of illegals coming over the border and stem the flow of illegals getting jobs and other benefits. I've stated this many times on this forum.

I also voted for Ken Buck and I posted my choices here when I did it and explained why I did it.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds