Felons Vote, Soldiers Don't? Thanks lib's...

31 Oct 2010 07:31 #1 by outdoor338
Justice Department working hard to insure that convicts cast ballots, while our heroes serving overseas are still waiting!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4391433/felo ... iers-dont/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 07:34 #2 by Nmysys
It looks intentional to me. They had 7 months to get the ballots out to the military. Amazing!!

31 Oct 2010 07:41 #3 by LadyJazzer
:lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

I beat you to it on this one... You should try reading the threads of others...for a change:

Watch: Fox News Reports Completely False Story About Chicago Absentee Ballots

FOX News continues stoking the fires of incendiary campaign rhetoric, this time asserting verifiable falsehoods about absentee ballots in Chicago. On a "Fox & Friends" segment Thursday morning, host Steve Doocy asked if "inmates [were] taking priority over American soldiers," while the banner below him screamed, "INMATES VOTE, TROOPS DON'T."

Doocy claimed out that ballots were "hand-delivered" to inmates at the Cook County Jail, while absentee ballots weren't sent on time to American soldiers serving abroad.

It is true, as he says leading off the segment, that 35 counties were, to some degree, late in send out absentee ballots to military personnel. Cook County was not one of them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/2 ... 75673.html

:bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

IT'S AN OUTRAGE!!.........AND IT'S TRUE!!!

31 Oct 2010 08:25 #4 by outdoor338
Sure, I believe anything the huff reports :VeryScared: , can't you think for yourself LJ.. :Loco: why read anything you post? Its always a lie :thumbsup:

31 Oct 2010 10:19 #5 by Photo-fish
Sure, I believe anything FOX reports :VeryScared: , can't you think for yourself Outdoor.. :Loco: why read anything you post? Its always a lie :thumbsup:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

31 Oct 2010 11:03 #6 by Wayne Harrison
Wow, if they let all the felons vote, the Republicans are REALLY going to clean house..

31 Oct 2010 11:44 #7 by LadyJazzer
Well, they'll get the votes of Abramoff, Duke Cunningham, etc...

31 Oct 2010 11:51 #8 by Jonathan Hemlock
Give up Pineguy!

No convict votes Republican and all illegal immigrants are merely undocumented Democrats.

The number of ballots cast by convicts exactly matched the number of ballots that were to be sent to the Troops. Hmmmm! :wink:

Sincerely,

Senator McCarthy

31 Oct 2010 12:16 #9 by LadyJazzer
Have some more :Koolaid: :Koolaid:

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

31 Oct 2010 15:33 #10 by Wayne Harrison

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: Give up Pineguy!

No convict votes Republican and all illegal immigrants are merely undocumented Democrats.

But aren't convicts are all about "me, me me?" They are in crime for themselves and don't want to share. That's certainly a Republican value.

The only liberal convicts would be the Robin Hood types who steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds