Two things about election day

01 Nov 2010 13:30 - 01 Nov 2010 14:49 #11 by The Viking

BearMtnHIB wrote: I just found this important news on another web site......

Election day is extended!!

"In spite of mail in ballots and early voting, officials expect a HUGE turn-out at the polls. For this reason, Election Day will extend into Wednesday. To alleviate congestion at the polls, Republicans should vote on Tuesday, Dems should vote on Wednesday. This was proposed by Democratic Secretary of State Bernie Buescher. Even though he's a democrat, I got to give credit where credit is due."

I am spreading the word all over Facebook. :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 13:31 #12 by Nobody that matters

BearMtnHIB wrote: I just found this important news on another web site......

Election day is extended!!

"In spite of mail in ballots and early voting, officials expect a HUGE turn-out at the polls. For this reason, Election Day will extend into Wednesday. To alleviate congestion at the polls, Republicans should vote on Tuesday, Dems should vote on Wednesday. This was proposed by Democratic Secretary of State Bernie Buescher. Even though he's a democrat, I got to give credit where credit is due."

We almost made it....

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Nov 2010 13:33 #13 by The Viking

Grady wrote:

The Viking wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I planning on taking Wednesday off...want to party?

We should get some of us together somewhere. It is a great day in America's history! I will be partying Tuesday nitght. We will have taken over the house by 10 PM. Then is it just watching to see how many we take. We won't know the Senate till Wed at least with Washington being all mail in ballots.

I will be at the Stampede. I'm not sure how late.
http://www.stampedeclub.net/

Tomorrow night? Is there something going on there? I normally go on Wed.

01 Nov 2010 14:32 #14 by ScienceChic

Lunch?! I'll buy you that beer I promised you! Then we can start brainstorming how the Rep's won't make any progress in the next 2 years and guess how many seats the Dem will pick back up in 2012! :biggrin: And afterwards we can bonfire all our political signs!

Tuesday night the kids have Taekwondo so I'll be home. C'est la vie.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Nov 2010 14:39 #15 by FredHayek

The Viking wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

Batifa Zaxo wrote: I feel that attacking obama is wrong. He is a good man, you will see tomorrow, he will get the democrats to help vote tomorrow.

Whether they want to come back from the dead or not.

LMAO!!! rofllol Yes, look at the map and story I posted yesterday about how 15 counties in Missouri have more voters than population.

They had a story about it on the news this morning. Both parties have been caught cheating in the past, but never to the extent that Democrats have been caught in the last few elections. They hold a monopoly on cheating and making up voters since 2006.

Democrat voter cheating is one reason the race for Sec'y of State might be most important for the GOP because they monitor election fraud.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Nov 2010 14:44 #16 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic Two things about election day

Batifa Zaxo wrote: I feel that attacking obama is wrong. He is a good man, you will see tomorrow, he will get the democrats to help vote tomorrow.

Especially, the undocumented illegal Mexicans, now residing in Boulder and Denver and other fine liberal countries.

01 Nov 2010 14:50 #17 by The Viking

01 Nov 2010 15:01 #18 by Residenttroll returns

Science Chic wrote:

Lunch?! I'll buy you that beer I promised you! Then we can start brainstorming how the Rep's won't make any progress in the next 2 years and guess how many seats the Dem will pick back up in 2012! :biggrin: And afterwards we can bonfire all our political signs!

Tuesday night the kids have Taekwondo so I'll be home. C'est la vie.

SC, On Wednesday, I have lunch plans with a conservative friend. But we should do lunch.

Bonfire for the political signs? That explains all the Boulder fires. :rofl

01 Nov 2010 15:44 #19 by ScienceChic

residenttroll wrote: SC, On Wednesday, I have lunch plans with a conservative friend. But we should do lunch.

Oh sure, go gloat with your like-minded friends! :biggrin: How about Saturday?!

Bonfire for the political signs? That explains all the Boulder fires. :rofl

:gleeful: You could be right about that!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Nov 2010 16:04 #20 by outdoor338
How about meeting at JJ's Tuesday evening? Anyone up for that?

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds