Two things about election day

01 Nov 2010 11:05 #1 by The Viking
First of all, does anyone know of anyone who needs a ride to vote? Maybe we should line up a few people to help drive some to the polls.

Second, what is everyone doing for election night? Are there any parties or get togethers where we can all watch and celebrate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 11:07 #2 by Residenttroll returns
I planning on taking Wednesday off...want to party?

01 Nov 2010 11:42 #3 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote: I planning on taking Wednesday off...want to party?

We should get some of us together somewhere. It is a great day in America's history! I will be partying Tuesday nitght. We will have taken over the house by 10 PM. Then is it just watching to see how many we take. We won't know the Senate till Wed at least with Washington being all mail in ballots.

01 Nov 2010 11:44 #4 by The Viking
Here is to Obama!!! The best thing that happened to the Republican party in decades!! And one of the main reasons the Tea party was created!!! We could not have asked for a better campaigner than him!! :drunk: :party :frienddrink: :Drunk: :shots: :thedrink:

01 Nov 2010 12:11 #5 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic Two things about election day
I feel that attacking obama is wrong. He is a good man, you will see tomorrow, he will get the democrats to help vote tomorrow.

01 Nov 2010 12:23 #6 by Nobody that matters

Batifa Zaxo wrote: I feel that attacking obama is wrong. He is a good man, you will see tomorrow, he will get the democrats to help vote tomorrow.

Whether they want to come back from the dead or not.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Nov 2010 12:28 #7 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Two things about election day

The Viking wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I planning on taking Wednesday off...want to party?

We should get some of us together somewhere. It is a great day in America's history! I will be partying Tuesday nitght. We will have taken over the house by 10 PM. Then is it just watching to see how many we take. We won't know the Senate till Wed at least with Washington being all mail in ballots.

I will be at the Stampede. I'm not sure how late.
http://www.stampedeclub.net/

01 Nov 2010 13:22 #8 by BearMtnHIB
I just found this important news on another web site......

Election day is extended!!

"In spite of mail in ballots and early voting, officials expect a HUGE turn-out at the polls. For this reason, Election Day will extend into Wednesday. To alleviate congestion at the polls, Republicans should vote on Tuesday, Dems should vote on Wednesday. This was proposed by Democratic Secretary of State Bernie Buescher. Even though he's a democrat, I got to give credit where credit is due."

01 Nov 2010 13:28 #9 by The Viking

Nobody that matters wrote:

Batifa Zaxo wrote: I feel that attacking obama is wrong. He is a good man, you will see tomorrow, he will get the democrats to help vote tomorrow.

Whether they want to come back from the dead or not.

LMAO!!! rofllol Yes, look at the map and story I posted yesterday about how 15 counties in Missouri have more voters than population.

They had a story about it on the news this morning. Both parties have been caught cheating in the past, but never to the extent that Democrats have been caught in the last few elections. They hold a monopoly on cheating and making up voters since 2006.

01 Nov 2010 13:30 #10 by The Viking

I didn't attack him. I thanked him and toasted a drink to him for helping to bring out a huge ammount of Conservative voters.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds