Obama gets heckled yesterday...by his own

01 Nov 2010 11:22 #1 by Residenttroll returns
He can't seem to control his own...

[youtube:29tpn2on]
[/youtube:29tpn2on]

Obama lies...Bush spent more on AIDS in Africa than he did.

Even the NYTimes agreed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/05/washi ... 5aids.html

Interesting how Republicans and Teaparty exclaim "USA, USA" when they get heckled...and the Democrats exclaim "Obama, Obama"

rofllol rofllol rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2010 11:58 #2 by Wayne Harrison
A perfect example of the shouting and yelling Jon Stewart was talking about.

It's come down to the loudest voices win.

01 Nov 2010 13:56 #3 by FredHayek
I hate that from either side. You can boo at appropriate times, but let the guy speak. I consider shouting down a speaker to be an attack on the 1st Amendment and rude besides.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Nov 2010 14:11 #4 by PrintSmith
Yet one more example of the "tolerance" exemplified by those of the progressive persuasion.

01 Nov 2010 14:24 #5 by Residenttroll returns

SS109 wrote: I hate that from either side. You can boo at appropriate times, but let the guy speak. I consider shouting down a speaker to be an attack on the 1st Amendment and rude besides.

I agree! :yeahthat:

It's unfortunate that progressives rallied around this type of behavior over the past decade...now, their chickens have come home to roost and they want to change the rules.

01 Nov 2010 17:29 #6 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic Obama gets heckled yesterday...by his own
obama, should have right to speak, why so much anger? He loves america, he loves his people. He repects everyones rights, he is well liked by everyone, just a few people don't like him.

01 Nov 2010 17:31 #7 by Residenttroll returns

Batifa Zaxo wrote: obama, should have right to speak, why so much anger? He loves america, he loves his people. He repects everyones rights, he is well liked by everyone, just a few people don't like him.

My Farsi is a rusty...but I think you will understand Batifa پادشاه می خواهد شما را به خانه به زمین بازگشت. بز او در انتظار

01 Nov 2010 19:36 #8 by Batifa Zaxo
كنت الجمهوريين سيخسرون غدا ، وسوف يحتفل المسلمون من الاسطح في العراق وايران. ونحن سوف يصرخ من شدة الفرح والانتصار. وسيكون لدينا مزيد من المسلمين في 7-11 بيع المقانق المقلية الخاصة بك رخيصة وslushes. يتحدث عن الهوت دوغ ، والسيد الخاص حمار المفقودة. المقيمين ، وصلت الى احتفالنا بنت النخيل في الصحراء. ، وقال انه ذاقت مثل العشاء الجمال البرية أفضل من أي وقت مضى !

01 Nov 2010 21:16 #9 by Residenttroll returns

Batifa Zaxo wrote: كنت الجمهوريين سيخسرون غدا ، وسوف يحتفل المسلمون من الاسطح في العراق وايران. ونحن سوف يصرخ من شدة الفرح والانتصار. وسيكون لدينا مزيد من المسلمين في 7-11 بيع المقانق المقلية الخاصة بك رخيصة وslushes. يتحدث عن الهوت دوغ ، والسيد الخاص حمار المفقودة. المقيمين ، وصلت الى احتفالنا بنت النخيل في الصحراء. ، وقال انه ذاقت مثل العشاء الجمال البرية أفضل من أي وقت مضى !

Translation of English readers.

I am really sorry for creating the situation which I know I should have handled better. I work long hours at the 7-11. I admit that I was in the wrong and can only say how sorry I am. I can promise you that this will never happen again and hope that you will give me the opportunity to prove this to you by giving you a slushee. Please don't tell anyone about my goat, especially my wife, I am sorry that had my favorite goat, Nancy, behind the counter the evening you came into the store to pay. It's a grand culture event in my country to own such a fine goat.

02 Nov 2010 06:03 #10 by Batifa Zaxo
mr. resident, you are a funny man. You humor is very funny, you remind me of tallybanny freddie, and bob in iraq. Your translation not so good, but very funny. I like nancy, she is good leader, so is harry. Obama is a good man.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds