Hey ladies, Al Gore is available

02 Jun 2010 08:35 #11 by TPP
rofllol lol rofllol lol rofllol lol :yeahthat:

We visit the same sites :rofl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2010 08:38 #12 by Sunshine Girl
I don't know what women DON'T see in him. I think he's the whole package. Ahhhhh.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 Jun 2010 13:11 #13 by conifermtman
Some of you will be heartbroken by this news. Apparently, Al is no longer available.
http://www.starmagazine.com/al_gore_lau ... news/16986

Al Gore's split from wife Tipper after 40 years of marriage was a shock to everyone who thought theirs was the ideal marriage. Now Star can exclusively reveal that the former Vice President was having an affair with Larry David's ex-wife — for the past two years!

15 Jun 2010 13:44 #14 by Sunshine Girl

conifermtman wrote: Some of you will be heartbroken by this news. Apparently, Al is no longer available.

Al Gore's split from wife Tipper after 40 years of marriage was a shock to everyone who thought theirs was the ideal marriage. Now Star can exclusively reveal that the former Vice President was having an affair with Larry David's ex-wife — for the past two years!

Another source linked him to a TN cheerleader.This is the Star so consider the source. :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 Jun 2010 13:57 #15 by conifermtman

Sunshine Girl wrote:

conifermtman wrote: Some of you will be heartbroken by this news. Apparently, Al is no longer available.

Another source linked him to a TN cheerleader.This is the Star so consider the source. :biggrin:

Sounds like denial to me :wink:

15 Jun 2010 14:05 #16 by The Viking
I heard he is so afraid of man made global warming that he keeps it very frigid in the bedroom.

15 Jun 2010 14:33 #17 by jf1acai
Small consolation :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

15 Jun 2010 15:19 #18 by The Viking

jf1acai wrote: Small consolation :wink:

If it was frigid in the bedroom, I'll bet it was small! :lol:

15 Jun 2010 15:43 #19 by FredHayek
And now Al has inspired his own kids, one of the daughters is also seperating from her husband.

I heard one report blaming it on Bush. If "W" had given up on the Supreme Court challenge, Tipper & Al would still be married.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jun 2010 16:26 #20 by Sunshine Girl

conifermtman wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Sounds like denial to me :wink:

LOL - most likely! lol

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds