New election thread.

03 Nov 2010 11:24 #21 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Rubio wasn't a declared winner when I posted my original post... And frankly, he wasn't on the top of my mental list anyway.

So, he's declared the winner... Good for him.

Notice how they don't dare attack Rubio and other smart and intelligent Republican winners. They know they don't want to give any extra media time to Rubio in Florida, Johnson in Wisconsin (that rhymes), and others.

The Progressives called women running for office the b word, wh word, and made fun of them - they basically sexual harassed them. This gave us a microcosmic look inside a Progressive's discriminatory brains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2010 11:37 #22 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic New election thread.

LadyJazzer wrote: That still didn't answer the question, does it....?

WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, would you cut to get down $700-Billion? No one would answer it last night, and you're not answering it now.

"Cut the size of government..." That's like being FOR "Mom & apple-pie"... Yeah, sure... WHAT would you cut? All the Righties do is regurgitate the same drivel.

SPECIFICALLY: Cutting GOVERNMENT is a great start!

I really DON'T CARE what your anaologies are.

03 Nov 2010 11:42 #23 by Residenttroll returns
LJ lives off government contracts...you really don't believe she would want to do what's best for the country...do you?

03 Nov 2010 11:43 #24 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic New election thread.
So, you don't have an answer. That's what I thought...Got it. That's okay...none of the other Righties do either... Just bullcrap slogans.

03 Nov 2010 11:47 #25 by Residenttroll returns
LJ's motto for government: SPEND OPM

03 Nov 2010 11:50 #26 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic New election thread.
I wonder what the TPers will say when John Boehnor starts flying in that jet? I guess that will be "different."

03 Nov 2010 11:52 #27 by LadyJazzer
Does he have any pets?... I'm going to start getting ticked off RIGHT NOW.... And I want to see his birth-certificate!...THE ORIGINAL.

03 Nov 2010 11:55 #28 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: Does he have any pets?... I'm going to start getting ticked off RIGHT NOW.... And I want to see his birth-certificate!...THE ORIGINAL.

Sorry, but precidence has already been set. Birth certificates are optional.

Next retaliatory outrage, please.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

03 Nov 2010 12:00 #29 by LadyJazzer
Oh, I can promise you that you are going to see a never-ending stream of "retaliatory outrages" for the next two years... Bank on it. And the day after the new Congress is sworn in, I'm going to start demanding the new jobs that have been promised, and wondering how that "trickle-down thingy is workin' for ya..."

03 Nov 2010 12:02 #30 by Residenttroll returns
I wonder what will happen when Nancy loses the jet?

I wonder what grades Obama got at Havard...I wonder if they are consistent with his public grading he just received? Do we bell curve it? or give his score any preferential minority points?

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds