You libbers are extremely quiet!

03 Nov 2010 07:33 #21 by FredHayek
The Left is probably like me watching the Raiders/Bronco game, as the game fell apart, they just turned off the TV and went for a walk. Maybe only now reading the paper to find out the total losses.

It was interesting watching MSNBC last night, they took it much better than I expected and seemed to mainly blame the Dems for bad campaigning.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2010 09:23 #22 by SAM1
Were OK , Just glad that all the self centered Right Wing Nuts No Heads did not make it , like Nut Cases, Tom T. and nothing upstairs Buck. it only took Bush and the Right Wing Nuts 8 years to drag this country down and you No Heads with no idea how to improve it, just keep saying NO. I wonder if that also helped the other Empires in the past that were destroyed??? I bet they also had a lot of Republicans that only thought about them selfs and money.

03 Nov 2010 09:25 #23 by Nmysys
Typical drivel from a sore loser. :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :bash :bash :bash

03 Nov 2010 09:29 #24 by Wayne Harrison

Boehner (pronounced Bainer)

Sure, you pronounce the "o" like hard "a." Just like it's "Frankensteen" not "Frankenstein."

Looks like Bennet keeps his senate seat.

http://www.denverpost.com/election2010/ci_16502977

03 Nov 2010 09:30 #25 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Typical drivel from a sore loser. :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :bash :bash :bash

What do you expect liberals to say? Congrats on electing leaders that will take the country in a direction I don't want it to go?

03 Nov 2010 09:43 #26 by Nobody that matters

Pineguy wrote:

Boehner (pronounced Bainer)

Sure, you pronounce the "o" like hard "a." Just like it's "Frankensteen" not "Frankenstein."

Looks like Bennet keeps his senate seat.

http://www.denverpost.com/election2010/ci_16502977

Denver post called it, but the TV stations are holding back - only 88% of the precincts are in, I'm betting there will be a recount.

I'm still hoping that Buck wins. I'm not optimistic, but still hopeful.

I'm dissappointed that Colorado didn't follow the national trend of going red. When I was growing up, Republicans had this state sewn up except for Denver, Boulder and Pueblo. 'Course back then, the republicans were listening better.

Can someone give me their theories on how a state moves from blue to red or vice versa? Do the voters change, or do the parties shift their platforms?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

03 Nov 2010 09:49 #27 by Wayne Harrison

A recount would be required if the difference between the two candidates' vote totals is less than one-half of 1 percent of the highest vote total, or about 3,900 votes based on current tallies.

Read more: Bennet wins in Senate race - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/election2010/ ... z14EcTPhXi

Bennet is 7,000 ahead with 30,000 Boulder votes still to be counted.

03 Nov 2010 10:03 #28 by Nobody that matters

SAM1 wrote: Were OK , Just glad that all the self centered Right Wing Nuts No Heads did not make it , like Nut Cases, Tom T. and nothing upstairs Buck. it only took Bush and the Right Wing Nuts 8 years to drag this country down and you No Heads with no idea how to improve it, just keep saying NO. I wonder if that also helped the other Empires in the past that were destroyed??? I bet they also had a lot of Republicans that only thought about them selfs and money.

Wow. You sound like the type of person that punishes yourself daily for having a right hand rather than two lefts.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

03 Nov 2010 10:22 #29 by Wayne Harrison
Thanks to the Tea Party for keeping Republicans from taking the Senate, so we really do have a balanced Congress:

There was some hand-wringing over the fact that the defeat of two of the tea party’s most high profile candidates, Sharron Angle in Nevada and Christine O’Donnell in Delaware, helped keep Republicans from also taking the Senate, tea party organizers said the GOP wouldn’t have even have been within striking distance had it not been for the movement.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/11 ... z14EkZREvB

03 Nov 2010 11:19 #30 by Wayne Harrison
I want to see Boehner's birth certificate.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds