The Big Picture

03 Nov 2010 10:19 - 03 Nov 2010 10:20 #1 by Residenttroll returns
1. Republicans control the House. All funding and appropriations begin in the House not the Senate. :woo hoo:
2. Good bye Pelosi :wave: Harry Reid is now the face of the Democrat Party. :lol:
3. Republicans control several state legislatures that were previously Democrat dominated and controlled. That means the Republicans will be in charge of redistricting of House districts based upon the Census data. I can only imagine how many gerrymandered guaranteed Democrat districts disappear. :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2010 10:20 #2 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic The Big Picture
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

03 Nov 2010 10:22 #3 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic The Big Picture
I posted this in another thread.

All in all, in a redistricting year, we took all the swing states Governorships. Ohio, Penn, Florida, and Michigan. That will be huge in making sure we keep those R seats for the next 10 years.

03 Nov 2010 11:07 #4 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic The Big Picture
That will change when our great leader obama wins his re-election in two years! He will save this country, wait and see.

03 Nov 2010 11:09 #5 by Residenttroll returns

The Viking wrote: I posted this in another thread.

All in all, in a redistricting year, we took all the swing states Governorships. Ohio, Penn, Florida, and Michigan. That will be huge in making sure we keep those R seats for the next 10 years.

Republicans took North Carolina - first time since the 1800's...some the most gerrymandered guaranteed Democrat districts exist in NC.

03 Nov 2010 11:09 #6 by Residenttroll returns

Batifa Zaxo wrote: That will change when our great leader obama wins his re-election in two years! He will save this country, wait and see.

I didn't realize you were from Kenya?

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds