Best Presidential candidates for 2012

03 Nov 2010 11:32 #1 by The Viking
I think Chris Christie in New Jersey should be at the top and Rubio is a Republican Obama. It might be too early for him to run in 2012 but I can totally see him as the VP on the ticket. Rubio will bring in a lot of the hispanic vote and he is just as articulate as Obama and very smart.

Christie / Rubio 2012!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2010 11:35 #2 by outdoor338
I like the idea of Chris Christie, he has what it takes and seems to be someone who can relate to the middle class..good idea!

03 Nov 2010 11:57 #3 by ShilohLady
Good Lord - can't we have a month or two off before we start down this path??

03 Nov 2010 11:59 #4 by Residenttroll returns
24 Months until Obamassiah is dethroned

03 Nov 2010 12:02 #5 by Nobody that matters

ShilohLady wrote: Good Lord - can't we have a month or two off before we start down this path??

Nope. They have to get their names in the ring now. That way the background checks on family members and complete medical records can be obtained by the 'news' outlets prior to the start of the campaign. Otherwise, they'll be saddled with the tag 'unknown' and 'newcomer'.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

03 Nov 2010 12:06 #6 by Residenttroll returns

Nobody that matters wrote:

ShilohLady wrote: Good Lord - can't we have a month or two off before we start down this path??

Nope. They have to get their names in the ring now. That way the background checks on family members and complete medical records can be obtained by the 'news' outlets prior to the start of the campaign. Otherwise, they'll be saddled with the tag 'unknown' and 'newcomer'.

You forgot one......Progressives want to know how much public hair they have. It appears that Progressive collate intelligence based upon the amount of pubic hair which has been forcefully removed by wax.

03 Nov 2010 12:08 #7 by Wayne Harrison
Another great insightful post by RT, as always raising the bar on intelligent discourse...

Besides, Outdoor is going to tell us who will win two years in advance so we can skip that part about actually going to the polls and, you know, voting.

03 Nov 2010 12:10 #8 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote: Another great insightful post by RT, as always raising the bar on intelligent discourse...

Besides, Outdoor is going to tell us who will win two years in advance so we can skip that part about actually going to the polls and, you know, voting.

Spin it.... Spin it....Spin it. The truth hurts the Progressives.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds