More Bad News for Democrats

03 Nov 2010 14:18 #1 by Residenttroll returns
Delta Flight Attendants Reject Union rofllol

Flight attendants at Delta Air Lines Inc. rejected a union push in the first leg of a massive labor organizing drive at the world's second-largest airline by traffic.

The Association of Flight Attendants said it will file an interference claim against Delta's management. There were 9,544 votes cast against and 8,778 in favor of joining the AFA union. The five-week voting period ended Wednesday, following a five-week campaign in which recriminations have flown on both sides.

Note to myself: Fly Delta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2010 14:23 #2 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote: Delta Flight Attendants Reject Union rofllol

Flight attendants at Delta Air Lines Inc. rejected a union push in the first leg of a massive labor organizing drive at the world's second-largest airline by traffic.

The Association of Flight Attendants said it will file an interference claim against Delta's management. There were 9,544 votes cast against and 8,778 in favor of joining the AFA union. The five-week voting period ended Wednesday, following a five-week campaign in which recriminations have flown on both sides.

Note to myself: Fly Delta

Agreed. I will support them when ever I can.

03 Nov 2010 14:37 #3 by BearMtnHIB
They get a better deal without the union - and they know it.

Same reason why unions have had a hell of a time trying to organize coal miners in the west. The coal companies pay more than union wage.

03 Nov 2010 14:39 #4 by netdude
Replied by netdude on topic More Bad News for Democrats
Does not bother me... you guys are sad, looking for meaningless news like this as some sort of attack.... sad. Nothing less expected from the self proclaimed 'jesus-freak' that hates more than any non-christian I've ever seen.... what an oxymoron. RT-christian..... right!

03 Nov 2010 14:43 #5 by Residenttroll returns

netdude wrote: Does not bother me... you guys are sad, looking for meaningless news like this as some sort of attack.... sad. Nothing less expected from the self proclaimed 'jesus-freak' that hates more than any non-christian I've ever seen.... what an oxymoron. RT-christian..... right!

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

03 Nov 2010 14:52 #6 by netdude
Replied by netdude on topic More Bad News for Democrats
rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol and raise you :rofl :rofl  :Thanks:

03 Nov 2010 15:00 #7 by Residenttroll returns

netdude wrote: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol and raise you :rofl :rofl  :Thanks:

:hijacked: :threadJacked: :nocommment:

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds