Rep. Bachmann Blasts Obama's Pricey Asia Trip

04 Nov 2010 20:57 #21 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, your back, hope you had a nice trip. How about your fellow liberals rangal, franken, waters, the lies they have told the media, all the while they have broken the law. Your saints, ain't so saintly are they..lets see what the total costs are before you have a tizzy and work yourself up! Thanks for playing!

Actually we get back tomorrow ...I'm posting on the cell phone because this was too good to pass up.

Believe me you will know a tizzy when you see one, and this ain't one. Bachman is well known for shooting her mouth off first and checking the facts later.

I expect better from you than a you democrats do it too defense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2010 21:33 #22 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

libtard prune wrote: Bachman is well known for shooting her mouth off first and checking the facts later.

:lol: rofllol :lol: Talk about the pot calling the kettle black :lol: rofllol :lol: I guess it goes with the the whole old goat package.

05 Nov 2010 07:05 - 05 Nov 2010 07:08 #23 by Photo-fish

Teddy wrote:

Teddy I didn't know you were still living with your mother. That's so sweet.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

05 Nov 2010 07:06 #24 by Photo-fish
Outdoor, Now would be a good time to beef up your credibility (if you ever had any) and refudiate your original post as being based on bullcrap.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

05 Nov 2010 07:46 #25 by outdoor338
Where's the transparency of this president photo, obama still can't share with us Tax payers what this trip will cost. Why is that photo, another lie by a liberal president? You keep following the same party line, all of you will be out in the next four years...well, that's not so bad..

05 Nov 2010 08:12 #26 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Photo-fish wrote: Teddy I didn't know you were still living with your mother. That's so sweet.

You must be kin to the prune because the inability to come up with an original thought can't just be coincidence.

05 Nov 2010 09:55 #27 by Wayne Harrison

outdoor338 wrote: all of you will be out in the next four years...well, that's not so bad..

You were kinda off in your last prediction of a clean sweep, total Republican control of everything... the state, Senator, the U.S. Senate, O'Donnel, Angle... (BTW, thanks for those last two -- that helped the other side win)

That's what happens when you don't wait until the voters decide and when you don't have a real grasp on what Americans want.

Two years is a long time, but you're not a fat little kid at Christmas who gets his presents early... you're just going to have to wait and see what happens like the rest of us. Instead of your usual childish "we're gonna win!" boasts, just take a deep breath and post something relevant to today.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds