Politician Lie Detector Test- Johnny Carson

05 Nov 2010 07:09 #1 by Nmysys
[youtube:21u4lmke]
[/youtube:21u4lmke]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2010 07:13 #2 by Photo-fish
Here I thought you never watched cartoons or comedians. Way to broaden your horizons my friend. Don't stop now.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

05 Nov 2010 07:18 #3 by Nmysys
I never said I didn't watch comedians just not the dyed in the wool Liberal ones. I always enjoyed Johnny Carson.

Now that the elections are over let's get a group together and renew old strained friendships over lunch.

05 Nov 2010 07:38 #4 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Couple of points. Libs think that because an idiot like leibowtz (pronounced stewart) says something in a funny way that it is true.

This is 2010. I thought the Jews controlled the entertainment industry, so why are they still ashamed to put their real name up in lights instead of hiding behind Anglo aliases?

Nmysys I have a question for you. When you were dating, and if you are currently dating, do you seek out the women who are the polar opposite to what you are attracted to? Just wondering.

05 Nov 2010 07:54 #5 by Residenttroll returns
I enjoyed watching Johnny Carson. His political leaning were liberal; however, Johnny and his producers were smart enough to produce a show that catered to all demographics and political thoughts. Current crop of liberal late night talking head buffoons should take note, including David Letterman and Jon Stewart.

In the past two decades, Americans have been duped into believing comedians or comedy shows are legitimate sources of information. Many Americans believe homosexuals are fun people and that homosexuality is a normal lifestyle, thanks to top rated comedy shows like Will and Grace. Many Americans are exposed to Progressivism because it's disguised in humor. Humor makes the show appealing to many audiences. Americans love to laugh and progressives use this in their agenda. Critical thinking skills have been dumbed down in public education. This permits a progressive seed to be planted wittingly by progressive thought leaders.

05 Nov 2010 08:01 #6 by Residenttroll returns

Teddy wrote:
Nmysys I have a question for you. When you were dating, and if you are currently dating, do you seek out the women who are the polar opposite to what you are attracted to? Just wondering.

Opposites do attract. Sometimes it can't be explained.

05 Nov 2010 08:32 #7 by Nmysys
Why would I seek out a woman that I am not attracted to? First of all, I am not dating, haven't dated in a very long time, am married and will stay with the Old Woman because I am not interested in training a new one. Since it is my private life that is all I will say, except that I am as content as is possible IMO.

It seems to me that dating in as of itself is not what dating was when I was young, or younger, and I was never promiscuous. I understand that there was a sexual revolution in this country in the 70s but I missed it, living overseas.

05 Nov 2010 08:35 #8 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: [youtube:yfc9au0k]

[/youtube:yfc9au0k]

I love that idea!!! I think all politicians whould have to be attatched to a lie detector machine during debates. Obama would have blew up the machine!! rofllol

05 Nov 2010 08:38 #9 by Residenttroll returns
Viking, he would not have blew it up. It was union built.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds