The Midterms: Lessons Learned and the Way Forward

06 Nov 2010 21:45 #21 by Blazer Bob

Pineguy wrote: I agree with this part of it..

"Democrats and the White House doubled down..."

As for demonizing the opposition, I present Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh as exhibit A & B.

?

Talk about straw men. You mean they did it too? Weak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Nov 2010 22:43 #22 by Residenttroll returns
Pineguy you might want to pick up Rules for Radicals and read again. The only demonizing takes place on the left.

I find it beautifully amazing how the libtards in the media are ...simply put ...jealous of Rush's and Glenn's success. Libtards are jealous of success. They go around waving their degrees that reveal their "intelligence" and get upset because no one will pay them at the levels enjoyed by successful CEO's or top rated conservative talk show hosts with the same or less paper on the wall.

07 Nov 2010 06:26 #23 by Nmysys
I was making a joke about you Pineguy, posting an article from Palin like you really support her. Now we are to believe that you are really the closet conservative that I was joking about Scruffy being.

I read the article. My comment was making fun of you posting these articles now. All of a sudden you are trying to make us believe that we can now accept that you are going to be Fair and Balanced. That is the joke.

07 Nov 2010 07:53 #24 by Wayne Harrison

residenttroll wrote: The only demonizing takes place on the left.

I find it beautifully amazing how the libtards in the media are ...

Libtards are jealous of success.

Oh, yeah. You're right..... I can see that now.

07 Nov 2010 07:54 #25 by Wayne Harrison

Nmysys wrote: I was making a joke about you Pineguy, posting an article from Palin like you really support her.

I posted the article because I agreed with some of the statements she made about the Conservative movement.

I'm still waiting for your response to the article. Instead, you resort to ad hominem attacks.

07 Nov 2010 09:34 #26 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote:

residenttroll wrote: The only demonizing takes place on the left.

I find it beautifully amazing how the libtards in the media are ...

Libtards are jealous of success.

Oh, yeah. You're right..... I can see that now.

Keep wishing upon the star...maybe some media libtard will get an audience.

07 Nov 2010 17:08 #27 by Nmysys
You agreed with SOME of the things? And for those few things, you advocated Palin for a week, now it is Rand Paul. Oooh!! Ad Hominem, of course you Progressives are so much smarter than we are, aren't you? When you pick a stance and stick to it, you might get some real intellectual debate from some of us, fat chance of that from you. Keep waiting. I am seriously thinking of putting you on ignore so I don't have to read your B.S., no that isn't your degree! You might be shocked to find out that I did three years of Latin and know what it means. Talk about hypocrisy, get a life! You constantly take things about the left and throw them at the right, and all you can prove is that you know how to search, which should be no surprise considering your occupation.

07 Nov 2010 17:12 #28 by Wayne Harrison
Please DO put me on ignore, Nymsys.

07 Nov 2010 17:26 #29 by Nmysys
If I did, then you might think you have this forum snowed, so I am your conscience until you retire and leave us!! Tough isn't it?

07 Nov 2010 17:30 #30 by Wayne Harrison
You have no interest in public discourse with me. All you want to to do is act on what you guess are my intentions. You've continually badmouthed me and show no interest in a civil discussion.

I can't think of a single of a single pleasant discussion I've had with you on the issues. So I'm putting you on ignore.

Ditto Outdoor.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds