Hick? Insult or nickname?

07 Nov 2010 14:33 #11 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Hick? Insult or nickname?
Demeaning? Its just a silly joke, wow the lefties are super cranky and touchy this week! Besides, I stated I liked "Hick" and his brew pub.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Nov 2010 14:40 #12 by Residenttroll returns
I have to admit...if it's Ridturd or Hick. I pick Hick.

07 Nov 2010 14:54 #13 by Wayne Harrison

Joe wrote: Demeaning? Its just a silly joke, wow the lefties are super cranky and touchy this week! Besides, I stated I liked "Hick" and his brew pub.

I don't see anything wrong with Hick, as I stated earlier. It's the "pooper" type junior high name variations I don't care for. But that's my own opinion.

07 Nov 2010 15:32 #14 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Hick? Insult or nickname?

Pineguy wrote:

Joe wrote: Demeaning? Its just a silly joke, wow the lefties are super cranky and touchy this week! Besides, I stated I liked "Hick" and his brew pub.

I don't see anything wrong with Hick, as I stated earlier. It's the "pooper" type junior high name variations I don't care for. But that's my own opinion.

It does get a little old, but that seems to be the only way some on the right can express themselves. RT has been making uo juvenile names for liberals both in office and on the message boards for years. I guess some never grow beyond junior high.

07 Nov 2010 16:06 #15 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

Pineguy wrote:

It does get a little old, but that seems to be the only way some on the right can express themselves. RT has been making uo juvenile names for liberals both in office and on the message boards for years. I guess some never grow beyond junior high.

I have nicknics for two obnoxious posters: Looney Jerk aka LadyJazzer and Moron Pro aka Manna Pro, Vice Lord, Haystacks Calhoun, and his two hundred other nics. I call the Pinecam Moderators, PMSers for Pineslime Mod Squad.

I do have nicknics for public libtards: Ridturd for Ritter, HickenRitter for Hickenlooper, Obimbo for Obama, Peealloverus for Nancy Pelosi, Mad Cow for Rachel on MSNBC, Keith Openmymouthinsertfoot for Keith Olbermann, and Sgt Schultz for Ed Schultz. I don't recall any other nicknics.

It's all satire and for comedy, you know, sort of like what Jon and Steven do. It's all for fun - get over it. Move on, wanna have a Restore Sanity Rally?

I could gladly call up all the names given to Bush, Cheney, General Petraeus and Rove by the left. But those names are probably acceptable by you. I also seem to recall that Looney Jerk has some special names for Conservatives too.

07 Nov 2010 16:14 #16 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Hick? Insult or nickname?
my point exactly....you seem incapable of posting without the juvenile name calling.....but no worries, it's what you are....a self proclaimed troll.

07 Nov 2010 16:16 #17 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: my point exactly....you seem incapable of posting without the juvenile name calling.....but no worries, it's what you are....a self proclaimed troll.

Boo hoo :Crying:

07 Nov 2010 16:32 - 07 Nov 2010 17:12 #18 by LOL
Helloooooo. The subject of this thread is about name-calling. As I stated before, lefties are cranky and touchy this week, thats all I can attribute it to. Poopeyheads! :)

Note to self: No more name calling when discussing serious issues with intellectual lefties.

As for RT, his posts are sometimes funny, sometimes jabs, and sometimes very well written and expressed. Most Lefties just don't agree with him and that's fine.

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Nov 2010 16:46 - 07 Nov 2010 17:13 #19 by LOL

residenttroll wrote: I pick Hick.

That would have made a great campaign slogan!

I also like the fact that he ran a mostly clean/positive campaign.

See, us rightwing nut jobs (name-calling) can say something nice! (Once in awhile)

07 Nov 2010 16:47 #20 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Hick? Insult or nickname?
the rule is intent, if you intended it to be a slam then it is wrong

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds