CAIR ALERT: Border School this Fri-Sat

09 Nov 2010 09:28 #1 by Travelingirl
"This Friday and Saturday, Nov. 12 & 13, there is an opportunity to learn from many officials directly involved. During the two days of eye opening classes taught by law enforcement personnel and other experts, you will be presented with a comprehensive look at border insecurity, gangs, and drug trafficking. And how that impacts your city."

[url=http://www.CAIRCO.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.CAIRCO.org[/url]

I'd be in the front row if I were in town!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2010 09:44 #2 by Nmysys
If I get free I will attend. When will you be in town?

09 Nov 2010 10:26 #3 by lnactive Member
Where is it at? I didn't see this in your post and I didn't see it listed under events on the web page.

09 Nov 2010 11:15 #4 by Travelingirl
Hope this helps:

One of the most serious concerns we have is the current state of border insecurity. Having made a trip to Arizona to assess the situation this last August (meeting with Glen Spencer of American Border Patrol) I can relay that it is much more critical than most Americans realize.

This Friday and Saturday, Nov. 12 & 13, there is an opportunity to learn from many officials directly involved. During the two days of eye opening classes taught by law enforcement personnel and other experts, you will be presented with a comprehensive look at border insecurity, gangs, and drug trafficking. And how that impacts your city.

WHERE
Aurora Mental Health
11059 E. Bethany Dr.
Aurora, Colorado 80014

WHEN
Friday, November 12, 2010
8 AM to 9 PM

Saturday, November 13, 2010
8 AM to 5 PM

This event is co-sponsored by Aurora Mental Health
The cost is $100 at the door

915.474.4650 - .

Additional info: here

Map

PREMIERE showing of
Drug Wars: Silver or Lead
Elvis Cinemas
(Across from Embassy Suites on Hampden Avenue)
Thursday, November 11
7:00 PM
This film lays the foundation for Border School.
When you make your Border School reservation, a ticket will be reserved for you and may be picked up at the theater by 7 pm.

09 Nov 2010 15:35 #5 by Nmysys
Thanks Travelingirl for the info. It was great talking to you on the phone earlier. Have a safe trip and a Happy Thanksgiving in your new home.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds