Hickenlooper Names Gops, Dems To Transition Team

09 Nov 2010 17:41 #21 by Scruffy
Thanks for the reply, but can you provide examples of his past "sanctuary city" behavior? From what I've read, it's a stretch to say that Hick created a sanctuary city. Ditto for the concealed carry subject. You seem intimately knowledgeable about the subject, so perhaps you could provide some info on that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2010 17:59 - 09 Nov 2010 20:20 #22 by archer

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: Scruffy,

The Concealed Carry subject is expertly documented by his continued association with the group, Mayor Bloomberg's Mayors Agains Illegal Guns. This group of mayors repeatedly sues honest and hardworking gunshop owners for any, including the smallest infraction of a City ordinance which regulates the sale of guns. Not that I would ever condone illegal sales but even a simple clerical error in the proprer storage of a required document subjects the dealer to fines and even inprisonment. Its a mission to catch clerical errors, increasing their number of busts to make the firearms industry appear to be frivolous in its actions and heinous in its intent.

The only example for the development of a Sanctuary State is Hickenlooper's past efforts to allow the development of a Sanctuary City. As he has done in the past, he will likely do in the future. How can anyone document what has not yet happened. One must however, look to his past actions in order to speculate on his future actions.

He is a true Progressive and has uniformly supported the policies of Barak Obama so, it is certain that he will expand his efforts as his status and responsibilities expand when Governor of Colorado.

Good, I want a governor who thinks businesses should operate to the letter of the law, most especially if they sell lethal weapons. I'm a gun owner, and had no problem with buying it legally and dotting all the i's and crossing the t's to be perfectly legal. Why would anyone promote selling guns any other way?

I didn't see any references to Hickenlooper creating a sanctuary city in your post....just speculation and your own opinion. That is not really good enough. I know you righties think you are the the only citizens of Colorado that have the answers to all our problems, but I respectfully disagree, and apparently so did majority of Coloradans. I am proud of our state for resisting the herd mentality the Republicans/tea partiers fostered across the nation. Coloradans think for themselves, and thank God they do.

09 Nov 2010 18:10 #23 by V_A

Nmysys wrote: Better learn to speak Spanish! Colorado will now become a full sanctuary state, and you guys won't be able to complain.

Grady good post, sorry we have so many people on here that can't see the handwriting on the wall.

You must look at the US as either Blue or Red..... I see Hick as a hybrid and thought he did a great job as mayor of Denver. He came into office during an economic down turn and keep the city rolling. He worked hard to cut cost and seemed to manage the city more like a business.

What exactly has Hick done that people dislike so much, beside he is a dem?

09 Nov 2010 19:57 #24 by Wayne Harrison
Can I say I really HATE your avatar. I keep thinking I'm on Pinecam, about to get my hand slapped, when I see it.

09 Nov 2010 21:27 #25 by Residenttroll returns

10 Nov 2010 05:34 #26 by outdoor338

10 Nov 2010 06:22 #27 by Pony Soldier

Pineguy wrote: Can I say I really HATE your avatar. I keep thinking I'm on Pinecam, about to get my hand slapped, when I see it.

This isn't on topic!!!!

Sorry, had to insert a little Scruffy humor.

10 Nov 2010 06:47 #28 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

archer wrote:
That is not really good enough. I know you righties think you are the the only citizens of Colorado that have the answers to all our problems, but I respectfully disagree, and apparently so did majority of Coloradans. I am proud of our state for resisting the herd mentality the Republicans/tea partiers fostered across the nation. Coloradans think for themselves, and thank God they do.

Psst. Here is a wake up call commie. It was californians and all the rest of the scum from across the country that relocated here and dragged their piss poor values with them that voted for idiots like hickenritter and bennett. Colorado on its own has never had an abundance of morons. They were imported.

10 Nov 2010 06:58 #29 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hickenritter just like his mentor are all part of the new castrati. They wear cycling shorts with prosthetic nuts stitched into them to fool the female morons of Colorado that they voted for a "MAN".

The RINOs he just hired are nothing more than useful idiots looking for a gig on the govt. tit.

10 Nov 2010 07:52 #30 by Jonathan Hemlock

Scruffy wrote: Thanks for the reply, but can you provide examples of his past "sanctuary city" behavior? From what I've read, it's a stretch to say that Hick created a sanctuary city. Ditto for the concealed carry subject. You seem intimately knowledgeable about the subject, so perhaps you could provide some info on that?

I'm sorry Scruffy, I would like to see you get a passing grade, but I have to ask you to do your own homework. :wink:

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds