Wis. inmate rejects women's underwear, insists on sex change

10 Nov 2010 15:49 #11 by outdoor338
JMC, just will ignore certain people, photo your a Wisconsin boy, you for tax payers paying for this kind of surgery? Me, take him in the back 40 and water board him. just another moonbat who has duped tax payers! Heartless #00 buck shot would do well...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Nov 2010 16:07 #12 by Travelingirl
And I'm a darn good shot...problem solved.

10 Nov 2010 16:12 #13 by Scruffy
Why use a shotgun and waste ammo? Just use a rusty spoon. Geeez. Sometimes you conservatives are so PC. Quit considering the inmates feelings and saw them off.

10 Nov 2010 16:23 #14 by Blazer Bob

Photo-fish wrote: This is an ongoing problem with these boards. Someone will post a link and a snipet of the story and give no opinion. What is up with that??!!??

p-f, In general because the author of the pieces I post are much better writers than I am.

10 Nov 2010 16:35 #15 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: I agree wqith that. I also like some folks to share their thoughts, I think photo does pretty good, most people do. With exceptions...

10 Nov 2010 16:50 #16 by Blazer Bob

outdoor338 wrote: :yeahthat: :thumbsup: I agree wqith that. ...

Wqith? Thanks for the example, that is another reason. My typing sucks. You should see my posts before I try and clean them up and if I forget to disable the touch pad, Katy bar the door.

10 Nov 2010 17:42 #17 by outdoor338
Wqith..see, I didn't even see that! WEll, Spell check is nice.. lol if you see something that does not look right!

10 Nov 2010 18:14 #18 by Travelingirl

Scruffy wrote: Why use a shotgun and waste ammo? Just use a rusty spoon. Geeez. Sometimes you conservatives are so PC. Quit considering the inmates feelings and saw them off.

Good point Scruffy, however, a rusty spoon would mean close and personal contact so I still think I would sacrifice a shell or two. Actully, like I said, I'm a darn good shot so it would mean sacrificing one shell - well spent.

10 Nov 2010 18:15 #19 by Travelingirl

neptunechimney wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: This is an ongoing problem with these boards. Someone will post a link and a snipet of the story and give no opinion. What is up with that??!!??

p-f, In general because the author of the pieces I post are much better writers than I am.

:yeahthat:

I'm working on it though...

10 Nov 2010 18:18 #20 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Why use a shotgun and waste ammo? Just use a rusty spoon. Geeez. Sometimes you conservatives are so PC. Quit considering the inmates feelings and saw them off.

Good point Scruffy, however, a rusty spoon would mean close and personal contact so I still think I would sacrifice a shell or two. Actully, like I said, I'm a darn good shot so it would mean sacrificing one shell - well spent.

But wouldn't you want maximum pain inflicted? Why are you being so wussy? Just get in there with the rusty spoon and show them that we don't like their kind doing what they do on our dime!

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds