Wis. inmate rejects women's underwear, insists on sex change

10 Nov 2010 15:14 #1 by outdoor338
MADISON, Wis. - A transgender inmate wants to reject an agreement that would make her the first in Wisconsin given state-issued women's underwear in a male prison and instead continue her lawsuit seeking a taxpayer-funded sex change.

The settlement, obtained by The Associated Press under the open records law, would end years of litigation involving the inmate formerly known as Scott Konitzer, who filed a lawsuit in 2003 challenging Wisconsin's practice of not paying for inmates' sex changes. But Konitzer, an armed robber who now calls uses the name Donna Dawn, is trying to back out alleging coercion was behind the agreement.

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/he ... ec8O7EyUsl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Nov 2010 15:23 #2 by dummy up
Is your problem that you don't want taxpayers to pay or something else? Taxpayers pay for aids , lung cancer and alcoholism treatment for prisoners. I need to know your next stupid point on this. Waiting with baited breath for your ridiculous response.

10 Nov 2010 15:25 #3 by outdoor338
I don't talk to dummies!

10 Nov 2010 15:29 #4 by dummy up

outdoor338 wrote: I don't talk to dummies!

It's Dummy Up , Bozo . That means be quiet but illiterate fools like you won't discuss it. Coward

10 Nov 2010 15:31 #5 by outdoor338
Winds just passing through :popcorn:

10 Nov 2010 15:31 #6 by Scruffy
I didn't know Nmysys was in prison.

10 Nov 2010 15:33 #7 by HEARTLESS
A 12 gauge with #4 buck would give a quick sex change at almost no tax payer expense.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

10 Nov 2010 15:36 #8 by dummy up

outdoor338 wrote: Winds just passing through :popcorn:

So I can figure you would accept the womens underwear?

10 Nov 2010 15:38 #9 by Photo-fish
This is an ongoing problem with these boards. Someone will post a link and a snipet of the story and give no opinion. What is up with that??!!??

Hey you posted it for the purpose of discussion. I get that and good for you, but a little personal input would go a long way to promote more discussion.

This is the same thing with many Original Posts that turn out to be complete BS (like the 200 million a day bill for Obama's trip to India). It turns out to be a bunch of crap, but the original poster never returns to say "Oops, my bad. I should have done some more research". :bash :bash

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

10 Nov 2010 15:40 #10 by JMC

Photo-fish wrote: This is an ongoing problem with these boards. Someone will post a link and a snipet of the story and give no opinion. What is up with that??!!??

Hey you posted it for the purpose of discussion. I get that and good for you, but a little personal input would go a long way to promote more discussion.

This is the same thing with many Original Posts that turn out to be complete BS (like the 200 million a day bill for Obama's trip to India). It turns out to be a bunch of crap, but the original poster never returns to say "Oops, my bad. I should have done some more research". :bash :bash

Have to agree, at least own up when we are duped.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds