Reasons Why We Will Be in Afghanistan a While More

06 Jan 2011 09:16 #41 by LadyJazzer
Thanks for the deflection and non-answer to my question. In a way, you just did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jan 2011 09:30 #42 by HEARTLESS
Okay, its all good. Since we haven't lost more people than the Pearl Harbor attack except once, we should blindly continue on the same stupid path. Feel ups by TSA, when a bomb in baggage or the actual pilot has more impact on whether a plane goes down, no border security what-so-ever and open access to most of our water sources, crop sources and so on. I feel so much better knowing that worthless do nothings are in charge of our national security.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

06 Jan 2011 20:12 - 06 Jan 2011 20:22 #43 by navycpo7

HEARTLESS wrote: Since we have a clear enemy in this war, the question of fight them here or fight them there plays into it.

Well if we have a clear enemy in this war, please let Gen Petraus know. Talking with some of my friends that were in Vietnam, they tell me you really never knew who the enemy was. From what I hear from friends that thier sons and daughters have been there, it is the same story.

06 Jan 2011 20:17 #44 by navycpo7

LadyJazzer wrote: I'm sorry... Other than Bush's failure on 9/11, which "large numbers of civilians" are you referring to?

I disagree with you on this one, there was alot of failures on 9/11 and they were not all of Bush's. I do agree though that we should go either all in or all out in Afgan. Actually I am tired of hearing karsi run his mouth threating us all the time, the crap of him saying things like " if we do not stop this or that, maybe he will just go join with the taliban" along with other stupid things. Lets bring our folks home and see what he does. I personally think he is nothing better than a crook. Maybe I am alittle biased right now to as my son is getting ready for another deployment to this hell hole. Here is my solution, Congress has a brain fart and tells the military to go do the job we are trained to do, we (congress) will leave you alone, handle it. (Sorry I was Dreaming again.)

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds