Wake Up America

11 Nov 2010 16:23 #11 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Wake Up America
So the title of this thread should be "Wake up UK" ?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2010 16:38 #12 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Wake Up America
He ought to change his screenname to something the dog dragged in!!!

PhotoFish:

Watch the turmoil over in the U.K. and wonder when it will be happening here!!!!

Next Clue:

Read the News from everywhere, not just your mainstream liberal rag and THINK!!! What will I do when it happens here?

Now realize that these things are happening here almost literally every day. Think about why you can't take your mouthwash with you on an airplane!!! Think about the almost 3,000 dead in those buildings up on my avatar.

Put all the pieces of the puzzle together now before you no longer have the ability or the freedom to. READ the Title of this thread again and again until you get it!!!!

11 Nov 2010 16:47 #13 by Jonathan Hemlock
Replied by Jonathan Hemlock on topic Wake Up America

Photo-fish wrote: Termination of employment = violence? That is a stretch. Where do you work? or where did you work? :bash

Oh! Photo-fish, You seem so naive. Williams' termination was an act of hostility towards free thinking, free-minded people, all over the country. Have you heard of George Soros?

He's not the philanthropist that the OSI claims he is. he's a self proclaimed Social Engineer. Which means his donation of nearly $2 million, comes with Ropes attached. NPR was required to get rid of Williams, so they can increase their efforts to deliver :Koolaid: .

Conspriracy? No. Reality!

11 Nov 2010 17:27 #14 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Wake Up America
So, now it's "hostility" = violence...?

My, my, how you can stretch and stretch to try to make something fit...

What next?..."Dirty thoughts = violence?"

You keep working at it, and let me know how it works out fer ya....

11 Nov 2010 17:31 #15 by Something the Dog Said
So let me understand this, it is ok to advocate violence against one religion for burning a poppy at a location 3 miles away from a veteran's remembrance, but you are ok with Christians in the US such as Westboro Baptists condemning dead US soldiers to hell?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

11 Nov 2010 19:09 #16 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Wake Up America
something, I know of no one that supports westburo baptist, to lump all of us with them, makes me think your a moonbat!

11 Nov 2010 20:19 #17 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Wake Up America
This is what happens when immigrants refuse to assimilate whether it's here in America or in Europe. Assimilate includes learning the language, respecting the laws of the land, respecting the flag, and adapting to the culture so that eventually they become indistinguishable. Why can't they enjoy the positive cultural differences without the hate and intolerance?? If it had been a bunch of Europeans chanting "muslims burn in hell" it would be "off with their heads". I'm fed-up with the intolerant double standards and despise the politically correct giving components of this religion a "wink and the nod". And yes, Fred Phelps and gang are just as outrageous. They're all just a bunch of jerks!

11 Nov 2010 20:21 #18 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Wake Up America

Something the Dog Said wrote: So let me understand this, it is ok to advocate violence against one religion for burning a poppy at a location 3 miles away from a veteran's remembrance, but you are ok with Christians in the US such as Westboro Baptists condemning dead US soldiers to hell?

Where did you get the idea that ANYONE on this board is ok with Fred Phelps and gang...bottom-feeding again are ya??

11 Nov 2010 20:33 #19 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Wake Up America
Bottom feeders a plenty on this forum Travelingirl!!!!!

Have you arrived at your destination? Hope all went well on your trip. Mine did, returned a few hours ago. Stay in touch. Can't wait to meet you in December with a bunch of the normal people from the forum, and maybe a few of the not so normal, like Photofish. LOL

11 Nov 2010 20:34 #20 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Wake Up America

Nmysys wrote: Bottom feeders a plenty on this forum Travelingirl!!!!!

Have you arrived at your destination? Hope all went well on your trip. Mine did, returned a few hours ago. Stay in touch. Can't wait to meet you in December with a bunch of the normal people from the forum, and maybe a few of the not so normal, like Photofish. LOL

I'll take that as a personal invite.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds