Wake Up America

11 Nov 2010 20:44 - 11 Nov 2010 21:28 #21 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Wake Up America

LadyJazzer wrote: So, now it's "hostility" = violence...?

My, my, how you can stretch and stretch to try to make something fit...

What next?..."Dirty thoughts = violence?"

You keep working at it, and let me know how it works out fer ya....

Yes, LJ Darling, dirty thoughts DO lead to violence...just ask any pedophile, rapist, muderer, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2010 20:45 #22 by Travelingirl

JMC wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Bottom feeders a plenty on this forum Travelingirl!!!!!

Have you arrived at your destination? Hope all went well on your trip. Mine did, returned a few hours ago. Stay in touch. Can't wait to meet you in December with a bunch of the normal people from the forum, and maybe a few of the not so normal, like Photofish. LOL

I'll take that as a personal invite.

Definitely! And do ever I have some great news!

11 Nov 2010 20:49 #23 by Travelingirl

Nmysys wrote: Bottom feeders a plenty on this forum Travelingirl!!!!!

Have you arrived at your destination? Hope all went well on your trip. Mine did, returned a few hours ago. Stay in touch. Can't wait to meet you in December with a bunch of the normal people from the forum, and maybe a few of the not so normal, like Photofish. LOL

Glad your trip went well. We have much to discuss!! Looking forward to meeting you too! :Cheer:

11 Nov 2010 21:04 #24 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Replied by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on topic Wake Up America

Nmysys wrote: He ought to change his screenname to something the dog dragged in!!!

PhotoFish:

Watch the turmoil over in the U.K. and wonder when it will be happening here!!!!

Next Clue:

Read the News from everywhere, not just your mainstream liberal rag and THINK!!! What will I do when it happens here?

Now realize that these things are happening here almost literally every day. Think about why you can't take your mouthwash with you on an airplane!!! Think about the almost 3,000 dead in those buildings up on my avatar.

Put all the pieces of the puzzle together now before you no longer have the ability or the freedom to. READ the Title of this thread again and again until you get it!!!!

You cannot expect a diseased mind to be able to join the dots. That would require thinking. Liberals have been taught what to think not how to think, and they prove it here every day. They live a delusion but it is the only reality they know.

12 Nov 2010 07:37 #25 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Wake Up America
"Lead to" does not EQUAL violence... If someone wants to make a claim that violence ACTUALLY OCCURRED, then one better come up something better than "dirty thoughts" or something that "MIGHT LEAD TO..."

But y'all have a nice day with your hysteria....Darlin'

12 Nov 2010 07:46 #26 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Wake Up America
JMC:

That was your personal invite, glad you recognized it as such. I thought I used the proper phrasing and terminology to get the point across sir.

Let's see, how did I phrase that, the normal and the not so normal? Represent one of those?

:rofl

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds