QE2 =USD = Higher Oil Prices = More Economic Pain

11 Nov 2010 19:36 #1 by Blazer Bob
Hey photo-fish, just for you, I am posting this because it makes sense to me and want to see what others think of it. :wave:

dnip:
"According to the Commerce Department, the U.S. trade deficit in September was $44 billion. This is clearly unsustainable, yet how often does one hear that over $30 billion dollars of this deficit is due to one commodity alone: foreign oil imports? Logically, the U.S. cannot reduce the wealth flowing out of the country without significantly reducing foreign oil imports.

Some of the commenters on my articles believe my opinions are some leftist plot. This isn't a "left" or "right" or even an "environmental" issue. This is arithmetic. This is a patriotic American looking pragmatically at America's problems and saying, hey, we aren't even trying to fix the problem."

http://seekingalpha.com/article/236176- ... nomic-pain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2010 20:40 #2 by Nmysys
Neptune:

Thank you, my friend for your service to this country!!

Three R's, reading, writing and arithmetic. Can't trust teachers that lie to you and don't know their own alphabet. One starts with a W and one with an A. What will they teach the next generation?

Great article. Makes too much sense for so many to accept. I wonder what kind of argument we will get from those who think they know more than the rest of us poor stupid uneducated masses.

11 Nov 2010 21:14 #3 by AV8OR
QE1 did NOT work. What would make them think QE2 would?

Oil @ $110/brl by 2010. Say permanent goodbye to $2.60/gal!

I wonder how neat the mist would look with SOROS on the receiving end of .50 Charlie round from 2,000 out by a Navy S.E.A.L.?

11 Nov 2010 21:20 #4 by Scruffy

AV8OR wrote: I wonder how neat the mist would look with SOROS on the receiving end of .50 Charlie round from 2,000 out by a Navy S.E.A.L.?

Where in the Bible is that verse?

11 Nov 2010 22:18 #5 by FredHayek
Ecologists love high priced oil, makes alternative energy more reasonable. And puts people in smaller cars.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Nov 2010 10:20 #6 by AV8OR

Scruffy wrote:

AV8OR wrote: I wonder how neat the mist would look with SOROS on the receiving end of .50 Charlie round from 2,000 out by a Navy S.E.A.L.?

1 HESTON 1 vs 1

12 Nov 2010 10:25 #7 by Scruffy

AV8OR wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

1 HESTON 1 vs 1

You just made the baby Jesus cry.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds