Liberals harass a patriot

12 Nov 2010 17:07 #1 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Once again the haters of America show their hand

Boy ordered to ride without flag

Updated: Friday, 12 Nov 2010, 5:05 PM EST
Published : Friday, 12 Nov 2010, 5:05 PM EST

SACRAMENTO - A boy in California is now allowed to ride to school with an American flag. Earlier this week, a middle school told 13-year-old Cody Alicea to take the flag off his bike.

He was carrying the flag to honor veterans, like his own grandfather. He had been riding his bike with the flag for about two months.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/n ... g-11122010

Who objected? f...ing illegals?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2010 17:12 #2 by outdoor338
I saw this on the news, unreal...PC has to go and with it the libs who hate america!

12 Nov 2010 17:29 #3 by ScienceChic
Libs, likely, but that's not the problem. Idiots, yes. Instead of addressing the true problem - the kids complaining, they instead took it out on the boy - a very poor choice of how to handle the situation.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/n ... g-11122010
The school district says the boy was asked to remove the flag because some students complained about it and apparently made threats.

School officials worried students would come to school with flags from other countries, sparking racial tension and possible violence.

They now say they decided to focus on those students who are causing the problem, not the flag.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Nov 2010 19:36 #4 by Blazer Bob

Science Chic wrote: Libs, likely, but that's not the problem. Idiots, yes. Instead of addressing the true problem - the kids complaining, they instead took it out on the boy - a very poor choice of how to handle the situation.

. [/b]

Yes their reaction is the problem, but their reaction is driven by their bias. Their bias is a reflection of what I think it is fair to characterize as hate America first.
If this is not a total right wing distortion it is very telling.

snip

"In my thirty years as a professor in upper education, I have never witnessed nor participated in a more extremist, agenda-driven, revisionist conference, nearly devoid of rhetorical balance and historical context for the arguments presented. "

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... 027674.php

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds