Let the Circus Begin

15 Nov 2010 13:08 #1 by lionshead2010
Most of us recall the back and forth discussions about the prudence of trying war criminals in a civilian court. I'm hoping this little "snag" is an anomoly otherwise these characters are about to make a mockery out of the U.S. Court system. Let the circus begin.

Note Signals Deadlocked Jury In NY Terror Case
Juror Says She Felt Threatened By Other Jurors

TOM HAYS, Associated Press

Deliberations at the first civilian trial of a Guantanamo detainee hit a snag on Monday when a juror told the judge she felt threatened by other jurors and asked him to be removed from the panel.

The note raised the specter of a hung jury because the juror said she was at odds with the rest of the anonymous panel as they try to settle on a verdict on terror charges against Ahmed Ghailani in federal court in Manhattan.

"My conclusion is not going to change," she wrote without indicating her position. "I feel (I am being) attacked for my conclusion."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/25 ... etail.html

Everyone is entitled to their fifteen minutes of fame and she figured she would get hers right now. I have to believe that OBL and all his friends are LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF. In fact they are laughing so hard at us that their sides hurt and they have tears in their eyes. UNBELIEVABLE!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2010 00:22 #2 by lionshead2010
Replied by lionshead2010 on topic Let the Circus Begin
Moved to Outdoor338's thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds