$2.7M to hide a $20 document (that doesn't exist)

17 Nov 2010 09:01 #1 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
People in this country had better wake up. China isn't the only boogie man.

Remember this?

This is picture is a great analogy of what is happening to Lt Col. Lakin.
The judge has now denied the defense discovery. Basically means that the evidence that could prove him innocent is being denied.

Didn't Timothy Masters just get $10m in a settlement and didn't 2 judges, former prosecutors who put him in jail get fired? Because they withheld evidence that would have proven him innocent. What happened to the idea in this country that you to present evidence that will allow the jury to make an informed decision about your guilt or innocence? I will never believe this judge came up with this idea on her own.

Everywhere you look you see examples of corrupt, african style dictatorship. It is time "all Americans" wake up to what this gar is about.

http://www.safeguardourconstitution.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2010 09:53 #2 by Wayne Harrison
Let's see, Lankin believes Obama was born in Kenya (no wonder you like him) and so he shouldn't have to follow military orders deploying him to the Mideast. But, it was President Bush who ordered the deployment of troops to the Mideast. Obama inherited that from Bush and has largely supported Bush policies regarding troops in the Mideast. But none of Lankin's deployment orders are signed by Obama. They are the orders given him by his military superiors.

There has been no court judgment that supports Lankin's theory that Obama is not a United States citizen, therefore he has nothing to stand on.

He is in dereliction of duty and an affront to the brave men and women in the military who have given, or risked, their lives following the orders of their superiors, even though they didn't agree with them.

I hope he spends the rest of his life in Leavenworth.

17 Nov 2010 11:41 #3 by AV8OR
What does that have to do with "DISCOVERY"?

You people think this country should spend millions defending war criminals that committed crimes against the citizens of NYC, PA and D.C., but yet, this AMRICAN citizen can not be afforded the basic due process of law as provided for in our Constitution?

17 Nov 2010 11:47 #4 by Wayne Harrison
If he had not chosen to break the military law, he would not need "discovery."

If you think what he did was right then you think ALL members of the military would be justified in doing the same thing and disobeying lawful orders to deploy.

The president is the president because he satisfied all constitutional requirements to run for and be elected president. How can it be good enough for the United States but not good enough for a soldier?

17 Nov 2010 11:57 #5 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
He never was required to satisfy the constitutional requirements. Every pussified white guy wouldn't address the issue for fear of the scum in the media and libs labeling them a racist. You still have no answer for spending $2.7m to avoid producing a legitimate document.

17 Nov 2010 12:07 #6 by outdoor338
teddy, pine will spin, he's good at that...that's why he has the nick name of skippy!

17 Nov 2010 12:10 #7 by AV8OR

Pineguy wrote: If he had not chosen to break the military law, he would not need "discovery."

I see. You are now stating that EVERYONE IS NOW GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. There mere appearance of breaking the law no longer conveys the right to judicial process.

I get it. You liberals want the TOWELHEAD terrorists to have judicial process under the doctrine of "innocent until proven guilty" but yet, this AMERICAN citizen can not.

I suppose the Twin Towers did not fall, the aircraft over PA did not crash, the Pentagon was not attacked by a terrorist pilot in an American plane. No crime was committed, therefore they are entitled to "Discovery" in an American court.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds