Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS In obama's own words!

18 Nov 2010 07:18 - 18 Nov 2010 07:33 #1 by outdoor338
Please explain, first 30 seconds tells it all...I think this has been edited, but if true would you libs still believe he should be president?

Who would believe Obama is actually on this video admitting he was not born in Hawaii but was born in Kenya and is not even a citizen. Obviously he made these statements because he did not know at that time that a president must be a "natural born" citizen. OOPS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp ... r_embedded

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 07:26 #2 by Batifa Zaxo
This is lie, you republicans hate obama, and who cares if he is born here or not, the democrats see obama as a good man and wants to help america! He should stay no matter what. You republicans are sore losers in presidental election. You need to change your constitution, it is old.

18 Nov 2010 07:47 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Obviously, if there were ANYTHING to Obama being born elsewhere, his foes would have done something to remove him from office. All of the attempts so far have been found to be without merit. It's been at least three years since this started and NOT ONE case has been found to be worth proceeding. The last I checked, no obviously edited YouTube videos have been presented as evidence. If there really was something, don't you think his opponents would have presented it by now? Obama satisfied the constitutional requirements to run for office to the satisfaction of the U.S. government (which was then in Republican hands).

If you listen closely, you can hear bad editing. The volume and sound quality of his voice change at key points, such as between "it's true I'm not" and "an American." The video never shows his lips where he makes his key admissions, so you can't see if his lips are in sync with what he's saying. And his audience offers no reaction to what should be a stunning admission.

So where did that portion of the video come from? The logo at the bottom of the video reads obamasnippets.com, which takes you to a YouTube humor channel that features seven videos in which Obama's words have been edited for laughs.

One example is the "Obama DRUNK!" video, where his comments have been slowed to make it sound as if he's intoxicated and hitting on an audience member.

The YouTube channel makes the intent clear: "This is not 'political.' This is just for fun. This is not an 'Anti-Obama' site. This is not a 'Pro-Obama' site. This is an 'Obama Humor' site. . . . All Snippets made with 100% Obama's voice. No imitations! (That would be too easy.)"

The video in which Obama is heard saying "I'm not an American," called "Birthers' Delight - Part 1," includes a disclaimer indicating that it's a spoof.

The "Truth Matters" video has stripped away the disclaimer and added background music, perhaps in an attempt to disguise the telltale signs of editing. But some idiots will fall for anything, no matter how bad the editing, so it continues to be passed around as fact.

Can we move on?

Where's my foil hat?

18 Nov 2010 07:54 #4 by outdoor338
King Soopers isle 6, plenty of tin foil.

18 Nov 2010 07:54 #5 by LadyJazzer
They never let things like "truthyness" get in the way of a good right-wing rant.

18 Nov 2010 08:45 #6 by pineinthegrass
Here is the original, unedited video from April 7, 2009 (yes, he's already president and you can see the presidential seal) speaking to students in Turkey...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/video/The-President-Talks-with-Students-in-Turkey

Here is the transcript...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/remarks-president-barack-obama-student-roundtable-istanbul

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds