Conservatives call Medal of Honor winner a wussy

18 Nov 2010 22:45 #11 by ckm8
I'm sure SS109 wants us to think that Obama hates American war heroes and will pretend not to understand that when shooting hundreds of frames it is possible to pick out micro-expressions that show just about any emotion you want. Pretty sleazy innuendo in my opinion. If you want to say something grow a set and come out and say it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2010 05:03 #12 by outdoor338
why? You flaming liberals call people all kinds of names when they oppose you, racists, homophobes, etc. The lot of you are a bunch of moonbats, grow some, maybe you should try to some day! You sound pretty pissy since you libs got spanked a few weeks ago. I'll give your president the same respect you gave mine! :Crying:

19 Nov 2010 07:42 #13 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote:

SS109 wrote: Anyone else notice the sour puss Obama face had when he put the medal on the hero?

No...But I bet you saw Jesus in your cereal bowl this morning...

Don't be silly. He wasn't in my cereal bowl. He was sitting across the table from me eating a bowl of cocopuffs.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

19 Nov 2010 07:46 #14 by LadyJazzer

19 Nov 2010 07:56 #15 by FredHayek
And the clasp was probably the reason Obama was frowning hard but that was the image posted, by a Obama friendly press. I wonder why they choose that image. (I saw the picture in the left-moderate Denver Post, not Fox News)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Nov 2010 07:33 #16 by navycpo7
Sad when we take a day that a Medal of Honor awardee was presented the highest decoration this country has to offer and turn it into a comedy. This soldier, saved some lives and at least the one soldier that was being dragged away, he was able to keep him from being just a number. This so called Christian group(not), can say what they want, it puts them in the same catagory as the westboro idiots. No different.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds