Palin exercises her 2nd Amendment rights on Fox

18 Nov 2010 13:45 #1 by Something the Dog Said
Sarah Palin exercised her 2nd amendment right to bare arms on Fox Business News recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjWbDzmf ... r_embedded

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 13:51 #2 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic Palin exercises her 2nd Amendment rights on Fox
Oga boga, she has some nice arms, bigger then all my wives arms..don't like her, she is republican, enough!

18 Nov 2010 13:53 #3 by Scruffy

Batifa Zaxo wrote: Oga boga, she has some nice arms, bigger then all my wives arms..don't like her, she is republican, enough!

I thought she was a teabagger?

18 Nov 2010 13:59 #4 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic Palin exercises her 2nd Amendment rights on Fox
Still like her arms, not many american women look in shape, our women work hard, you don't see many fat muslim women, here in USA, many fat woman.

18 Nov 2010 16:36 #5 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote:

Batifa Zaxo wrote: Oga boga, she has some nice arms, bigger then all my wives arms..don't like her, she is republican, enough!

I thought she was a teabagger?

You know what she does when having sex??? Really? How do you know this information?

If you look at her name it always has an (R) benhind it. How do you know she is a Tea bagger? And if you don't know the defenition, maybe you shouldn't use those words as not to make you look foolish. That goes for everyone who still using those words in such an ignorant way. You all look and sound so uneducated.

18 Nov 2010 16:41 #6 by Scruffy
Maybe I thought she is a Teabagger because she campaigned for and endorsed so many Teabaggers? Maybe it's cuz she's so mavericky? And everybody knows hoe much mavericky ladies like tea. And bags.

18 Nov 2010 16:51 #7 by Scruffy
And another thing, perception is everything. I'll bet if you went up to 100 people on the street and asked them "To which political party does Sarah Palin belong?" 6 out of 10 would say "Tea Party" even though she's an (R).

For better or worse, she seems to be the face of the Teabaggers.

18 Nov 2010 16:55 #8 by JusSayin

Scruffy wrote: For better or worse, she seems to be the face of the Teabaggers.

Um...considering the faces of the demoncrats--Hilary, Nancy, Janet--I'd say Sarah's is 'for better'.

18 Nov 2010 16:58 #9 by Martin Ent Inc
Hey the people that voted for Obama didn't know what party he was in.

Sarah looks nice.

18 Nov 2010 17:06 #10 by Scruffy

JusSayin wrote:

Scruffy wrote: For better or worse, she seems to be the face of the Teabaggers.

Um...considering the faces of the demoncrats--Hilary, Nancy, Janet--I'd say Sarah's is 'for better'.

I didn't say that Sarah has a bad face, it's just that she is the defacto face of the Tea Party.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds