Palin exercises her 2nd Amendment rights on Fox

18 Nov 2010 17:08 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
I hear the Beer party will rule.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 17:10 #12 by Scruffy

Martin Ent Inc wrote: I hear the Beer party will rule.

I favor the Toga Party.

18 Nov 2010 17:13 #13 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote: Maybe I thought she is a Teabagger because she campaigned for and endorsed so many Teabaggers? Maybe it's cuz she's so mavericky? And everybody knows hoe much mavericky ladies like tea. And bags.

She never supported one 'Teabagger' that I know of. She supported about 79 Tea Party members, but I don't think she asked everyone she supported if they like testicles on their face. Where do you guys come up with these ignorant phrases?

18 Nov 2010 17:18 #14 by JusSayin

Scruffy wrote: I favor the Toga Party.

Flounder? Is that you?

18 Nov 2010 21:14 #15 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Maybe I thought she is a Teabagger because she campaigned for and endorsed so many Teabaggers? Maybe it's cuz she's so mavericky? And everybody knows hoe much mavericky ladies like tea. And bags.

Where do you guys come up with these ignorant phrases?

It is as useful to remind people of how the term originated and with whom. A TV news report aired last March 14 in which a correspondent described the original protest act, ‘take a teabag, put it in an envelope, and mail it to the White House.’ He added, "reteaparty.com had a headline Teabag the Fools in D.C. on tax day." Thus the verb to teabag was invented by the teabaggers themselves, and the correspondent who put it on TV was a Griff Jenkins of Fox News. Send your complaints to him.

The teabaggers coined their own name, without realizing what it also means, and then they blamed their critics for their stupidity. By the way, why did it take them so long to figure out what a teabagger is?

20 Nov 2010 00:12 #16 by Valle Girl

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

Batifa Zaxo wrote: Oga boga, she has some nice arms, bigger then all my wives arms..don't like her, she is republican, enough!

I thought she was a teabagger?

You know what she does when having sex??? Really? How do you know this information?

If you look at her name it always has an (R) benhind it. How do you know she is a Tea bagger? And if you don't know the defenition, maybe you shouldn't use those words as not to make you look foolish. That goes for everyone who still using those words in such an ignorant way. You all look and sound so uneducated.

Look...this rather inappropriate term is unfortunately misunderstood by the Tea-Party-er(s) themselves, who make ridiculous signs announcing that they will Tea-Bag all the democrats, thus making them Tea-Baggers. So Scruffy, you got the concept right, Viking you just had to get it in there-no pun intended-didn't you? :rofl

Like it's a big surprise they misunderstand since the average IQ of a Tea Party-er must be about 70! Did you know that an April 15 nationwide protest against President Obama heavily promoted by Fox News and largely restricted to small gatherings of angry white conservatives took place; the sponsors and participants presumably intended the term Tea-Bagger to be suggestive of the Boston Tea Party and appear to have been unaware that it also has a sexual meaning.

My favorite definitions of a Tea-Bagger:
1-one who has a job or talent that is low in social status
2-A whining fool shouting loudly for liberty but not willing to pay the bill.
3-A misinformed, right-wing corporate media consumer who often fails to understand that BOTH major parties represent a corrupt plutocracy that steals from the middle class by taxing labor and profiting from corporate tax subsidies.
4-One who is particularly paranoid, xenophobic and intolerant, especially with regard to immigrants and anyone who isn't white. :Whistle
5-One who has a grossly flawed perception of reality (including latent racial prejudice) and ignores the fact the U.S. economy collapsed on the previous administration's watch.
My very very very favorite
6-Tea-Baggers don't care that George Bush tripled the deficit and lied us into a war. The new administration only cut taxes for 90% of the population. :VeryScared:

Viking...try spell check dude your posts even have visual appeal when you spell right.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds