2 1/2 years for molestation?????????????

19 Nov 2010 19:49 #11 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ckm8 wrote: Prosecuted by a Republican. Obviously as all Republicans love to sexually assault disabled kids he went easy on him, eh? I figure Teddy would know.

R U a moron or do you just play one on the board? I'll try and explain this again. Liberalism is a mental disease not a political party. And the Republicans have more than demonstrated that their ranks are infested with the disease, so try again Einstein.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2010 19:54 #12 by Scruffy

ckm8 wrote: Prosecuted by a Republican. Obviously as all Republicans love to sexually assault disabled kids he went easy on him, eh? I figure Teddy would know.

Oh, come on, that's not fair. Only a small percentage of Republicans are child molesters. The rest are wide stance bathroom pervs.

19 Nov 2010 19:55 #13 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"Liberalism is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

19 Nov 2010 20:32 #14 by ScienceChic

Teddy wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Yeah, I know. That's why I finally decided to call him on it. Mainly I don't want anyone who lurks and reads these boards to think that we're overrun by unthinking, maladjusted, irrational, prejudiced, short-sighted trolls who can keep getting away with this juvenile behavior.

So, Teddy, got any proof?

When I look into the night sky and I see some flashing lights moving together it is fair to assume it is aircraft that originated from somewhere on earth. That doesn't mean that it couldn't be from out of this world, it's just that the odds are stacked against it. Likewise with an irrational law. Could it have been created by someone other than a lib? Yes. But the odds are stacked against that. Obviously using evidence of past deeds as an indicator of future deeds is something that eludes you. But then common sense eludes all liberals. And as for your opinions, your can take them sharp edges and all and shoves them right up there next to your brain. :popcorn:

So... conjecture and opinion with no facts to back it up. Right. Got it. Insult thrown in, check. Thanks for the predictable answer!

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." - Albert Einstein

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Nov 2010 23:13 - 19 Nov 2010 23:18 #15 by Residenttroll returns

Science Chic wrote: "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." - Albert Einstein

An American Revolution was started with Common Sense. Because of it, we are the United States of America. I'll take common sense over horse sense any day. We need another Thomas Paine to ignite a light in the heart of Americans to reduce the size and role of federal government in our lives. We need to touch Uncle Sam's junk, pat him down, and full body scan him.

19 Nov 2010 23:17 #16 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Science Chic wrote: "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." - Albert Einstein

Only a person devoid of common sense would be impressed with that statement. The man might have been math and physics genius, but obviously knew nothing about genetics and wasn't encumbered morality either.

20 Nov 2010 12:20 #17 by ScienceChic
So rather than defend your statement, you avoid it and deflect with the quote that I added instead. As you accuse liberals of avoiding the facts and running away rather than defending their statements, this either makes you a liberal, or just like us! Welcome to the club! :hands:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Nov 2010 14:12 #18 by Residenttroll returns

Teddy wrote: Liberalism is a mental disease not a political party. .

The problem is mental patients like to reside with other mental patients. It makes them feel normal. That's why they took over the Democrat Party. The real Democrats are searching for their Party HQ.

20 Nov 2010 14:21 #19 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Science Chic wrote: So rather than defend your statement, you avoid it and deflect with the quote that I added instead. As you accuse liberals of avoiding the facts and running away rather than defending their statements, this either makes you a liberal, or just like us! Welcome to the club! :hands:

Provide the quote ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????(insert crickets here)

Liberals are not concerned with truth. Liberalism is a lie and depends on the perpetuation of lies to survive. And I stand by my statement that the vast majority of ridiculous illogical laws in this country were hatched by liberals and signed into power by liberals.

note to all resident libtards: I said liberals not Democrats.

20 Nov 2010 16:01 #20 by ckm8
My bad Teddy- let me change that:

Prosecuted by a conservative. Obviously as all conservatives love to sexually assault disabled kids he went easy on him, eh? I figure Teddy would know.

Better Teddy?

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds