2 1/2 years for molestation?????????????

19 Nov 2010 08:32 #1 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Only a lib could have come up with this punishment. In their world view any crime involving someone exercising their sexual proclivity shouldn't be punished.
Only a lib would come up with the idea that a previous conviction for an even more heinous crime, a 3 yearold, could not be admitted into the court. But just let a man or woman defend their life and property with a gun and watch the libs throw everything at them.

Dealing with this scum is where Sharia Law has got it right.

Man sentenced for sexually assaulting girl with disabilities

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-man-assau ... 6089.story

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2010 14:59 #2 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Libs are NAMBLA's best friends.

19 Nov 2010 16:06 #3 by ScienceChic
Do you have proof that the judge who ruled on this case is a liberal, or are you just trying to blame more ills of society on them again?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Nov 2010 16:14 #4 by Photo-fish

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

19 Nov 2010 16:53 #5 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Science Chic wrote: Do you have proof that the judge who ruled on this case is a liberal, or are you just trying to blame more ills of society on them again?

I know I know. Science is your strong suit. I realize progressives believe it is a judge's place to make it up to suit him/herself but believe it or not his hands were tied by the liberals who came up with the law and the prescribed punishment. The most he could have given was 3 years. This is why I said liberals came up with it. I never mentioned the judge. Although if the judge was liberal he would have probably given him unsupervised probation in exchange for a few tips on how to manipulate the vulnerable.

19 Nov 2010 17:15 #6 by ScienceChic
Do you have proof that the law(s) that were passed that didn't allow him to give a longer sentence were proposed and passed by liberals?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Nov 2010 17:22 #7 by archer

Science Chic wrote: Do you have proof that the law(s) that were passed that didn't allow him to give a longer sentence were proposed and passed by liberals?

Of course he doesn't SC, for teddy anything he doesn't like is the fault of liberals. A rather simplistic view, but about as much as his brain is capable of handling.

It is getting tiresome to have thread after thread of teddy blaming liberals for everything from the latest snow storm to teddy's low IQ.

19 Nov 2010 17:26 #8 by ScienceChic
Yeah, I know. That's why I finally decided to call him on it. Mainly I don't want anyone who lurks and reads these boards to think that we're overrun by unthinking, maladjusted, irrational, prejudiced, short-sighted trolls who can keep getting away with this juvenile behavior.

So, Teddy, got any proof?

19 Nov 2010 18:02 #9 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Science Chic wrote: Yeah, I know. That's why I finally decided to call him on it. Mainly I don't want anyone who lurks and reads these boards to think that we're overrun by unthinking, maladjusted, irrational, prejudiced, short-sighted trolls who can keep getting away with this juvenile behavior.

So, Teddy, got any proof?

When I look into the night sky and I see some flashing lights moving together it is fair to assume it is aircraft that originated from somewhere on earth. That doesn't mean that it couldn't be from out of this world, it's just that the odds are stacked against it. Likewise with an irrational law. Could it have been created by someone other than a lib? Yes. But the odds are stacked against that. Obviously using evidence of past deeds as an indicator of future deeds is something that eludes you. But then common sense eludes all liberals. And as for your opinions, your can take them sharp edges and all and shoves them right up there next to your brain. :popcorn:

File Attachment:

19 Nov 2010 18:34 #10 by ckm8
Prosecuted by a Republican. Obviously as all Republicans love to sexually assault disabled kids he went easy on him, eh? I figure Teddy would know.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds