"Democrat Party Will Disappear From the Political Scene"

21 Nov 2010 06:52 #1 by outdoor338
Conservative activist and best-selling author David Horowitz tells Newsmax that the Democratic Party has been “seized by a religious cult” of leftists and will go the way of the 19th-century Whig Party — disappearing from the political scene.

He also declares that giving terrorist suspects the rights of American citizens and trying them in civilian courts is “a form of national suicide” and says the tea party movement is a “huge development” that will keep Republicans true to conservative principles.

http://visiontoamerica.org/story/democr ... scene.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2010 11:01 #2 by cydl
We'll see...

I'd personally like to see both the Democrats AND the Republicans go away. Neither one is representative of their 'constituents' - they answer only to their big-money contributors and corporate pimps.

21 Nov 2010 11:07 #3 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: Conservative activist and best-selling author David Horowitz tells Newsmax that the Democratic Party has been “seized by a religious cult” of leftists and will go the way of the 19th-century Whig Party — disappearing from the political scene.

He also declares that giving terrorist suspects the rights of American citizens and trying them in civilian courts is “a form of national suicide” and says the tea party movement is a “huge development” that will keep Republicans true to conservative principles.

http://visiontoamerica.org/story/democr ... scene.html

Spin, skippy, spin! Keep up that spin! Yer sure spinnin like a top today. We'll see come 2012 when the libs will clean your conservative clocks! We'll see who's laughing then when we take you to the cleaners! Spin some more, skippy, spin!

This is exactly the same thing said about the Republican party in 2008. Nothing to see here. Move along.

21 Nov 2010 11:10 #4 by Wayne Harrison
I'd love to see a political party more to the center of either the Democrats or Republicans. the Tea Party has moved the Republican Party even more to the right, IMO.

21 Nov 2010 12:13 #5 by cydl
Agreed, pineguy. I believe very few among the electorate hold hard-core right or hard-core left views. At the rate we're going, I forsee the US becoming a fourth-rate nation of bickering, corrupt little factions. But there is a glimmer of hope from time to time:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/11/19/a ... l?hpt=Sbin

21 Nov 2010 12:35 #6 by FredHayek
Yes, and Carville predicted in 2008 that the Republicans will stay down for 40 years.

But since RINOS lost primaries and blue dog Dems lost elections, it does look like the moderates from both parties are losing ground.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Nov 2010 13:04 #7 by major bean
There needs to be a fresh new political party or two that represent the will of the majority of the voters.

Regards,
Major Bean

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds