Sales Commander in Chief

21 Nov 2010 14:55 #1 by Residenttroll returns

The Obama administration has quietly forged ahead with its proposal to sell $60 billion worth of fighter jets and attack helicopters to Saudi Arabia unhampered by Congress, despite questions raised in legislative inquiries and in an internal congressional report about the wisdom of the deal

The massive arms deal would be the single largest sale of weapons to a foreign nation in the history of the U.S., outfitting Saudi Arabia with a fully modernized, potent new air force.

http://redwhitebluenews.com/?p=12601

RT: Nice job Obama! Equip those Muslims. Was this an arms for oil trade?

Country Motto: None has the right to be worshipped except Allah (and) Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2010 15:15 #2 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic Sales Commander in Chief
Mr. RT, you are correct, you are getting it now, obama will equip the muslim world, he is one of us. We muslims know obama is one of us, he went to muslim school, and thinks like one of us. How stupid you republicans are. Leave your old ways and join the liberals who support obama!

21 Nov 2010 21:32 #3 by Valle Girl
Replied by Valle Girl on topic Sales Commander in Chief

Batifa Zaxo wrote: Mr. RT, you are correct, you are getting it now, obama will equip the muslim world, he is one of us. We muslims know obama is one of us, he went to muslim school, and thinks like one of us. How stupid you republicans are. Leave your old ways and join the liberals who support obama!

Sapan allah [sic] you're so full of crap!!!!! I swear you must be related to navycpo7...just want to incite a riot. If anyone on the forum believes you are who you say you are they need their head examined.

I say to everyone here, boycott this Son-of-a-donkey, or daughter, whichever. Go stick you head in a bucket of S_ _ _t dumass!
Finito cabron.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds