TSA Chief Defends Airport Pat-Downs, but Hillary Clinton

21 Nov 2010 16:00 #1 by outdoor338
The New York Times has editorialized about the more aggressive pat-downs being done at airports, saying, "There are far too many reports of T.S.A. agents groping passengers, using male agents to search female passengers, mocking passengers and disdaining complaints." Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked Sunday on CBS's Face the Nation if she would submit to one, and she answered with a laugh: "Not if I, not if I could avoid it. No, I mean who would?"

It was less of a laughing matter for John Pistole, the embattled head of the Transportation Security Administrator, whose agency was the target of the Times' criticism, who had been grilled earlier last week about the new procedures at a Senate hearing, and found himself walking a fine line Sunday between defending the security measures while trying to be "as sensitive as I can to those folks" who have been offended or shocked by what they see as overly-intrusive searches.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/11/21 ... on-wouldn/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2010 17:04 #2 by Scruffy
I like pat downs. It's probably the only human contact I'll ever get.

21 Nov 2010 17:07 #3 by outdoor338
No need for anymore discreet meetings for the lonely hearts, they just go to DIA, get their feel and jolly's, and go home, and take a shower! :VeryScared:

21 Nov 2010 18:17 #4 by Wayne Harrison
Since my dogs always roll over and want a belly rub, I'm getting them t-shirts that say

"Touch my junk.. Please!"

21 Nov 2010 18:55 #5 by ckm8
I've got a whole repertoire of sounds for my patdown. I can't wait!

21 Nov 2010 18:56 #6 by Wayne Harrison
I hope your songs are in high octaves...

(low) "Chest....

(high) "nuts roasting on an open fire..."

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds