1963, Nov.22

23 Nov 2010 23:43 #31 by Residenttroll returns
Replied by Residenttroll returns on topic 1963, Nov.22

archer wrote:

residenttroll CA wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Who's Wally George?

More make-believe....from a libtards....if they repeat often enough it becomes true.

aww come on RT....at least make up your own insults.....that one is ours about conservatives, used it myself today.....get your own material.

You're one angry woman.....are you o.k.? Do you have an RT alert button on your computer? Does the computer wake you up and say, "Residenttroll is posting?" You're like a the loose Chihuahua that chases the kids down the street. When the kids turn around and start to chase you, you wail and screech like your innocent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2010 06:56 #32 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic 1963, Nov.22
This is way to funny, libs using US flags as their avitars :faint: :VeryScared:

24 Nov 2010 08:56 #33 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic 1963, Nov.22
Huh? Are you trying to say the the United States flag only belongs to conservatives and only they can display it?

The flag represents everyone -- of every creed, color and political persuasion -- all Americans.

24 Nov 2010 09:05 #34 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic 1963, Nov.22

Pineguy wrote: Huh? Are you trying to say the the United States flag only belongs to conservatives and only they can display it?

The flag represents everyone -- of every creed, color and political persuasion -- all Americans.

Yes, but we display ours proudly while you burn and defecate on yours.

24 Nov 2010 10:11 #35 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 1963, Nov.22

JusSayin wrote:

Pineguy wrote: Huh? Are you trying to say the the United States flag only belongs to conservatives and only they can display it?

Yes, but we display ours proudly while you burn and defecate on yours.

really? nice blanket statement there, this whole fabrication that liberals hate America, don't respect the military, burn and deficate on the flag.....sheesh, I would think that any intelligent person would know that isn't true.....but perhaps I give you too much credit. Conservatives here have been whining loudly when they are defined by a few extremists........but they turn around and make blanket statements such as yours and paint all liberals with the brush tainted by extremists and pronounce it true.

give me a break, this is getting old real fast.

24 Nov 2010 10:20 #36 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic 1963, Nov.22
You are correct, it was a blanket statement. However, of the hundreds of images I've seen of our flag being disrespected, NOT ONE was of a 'conservative' American doing it.

24 Nov 2010 10:28 #37 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 1963, Nov.22

JusSayin wrote: You are correct, it was a blanket statement. However, of the hundreds of images I've seen of our flag being disrespected, NOT ONE was of a 'conservative' American doing it.

Wow, you can tell from a picture if someone is conservative or liberal, I bow to your powers of observation. I have heard of skin heads desicrating the flag, are they liberals? Is flying the confederate flag above the American flag done by liberals?

24 Nov 2010 11:50 #38 by Residenttroll returns
Replied by Residenttroll returns on topic 1963, Nov.22

outdoor338 wrote: This is way to funny, libs using US flags as their avitars :faint: :VeryScared:

:yeahthat: rofllol rofllol

24 Nov 2010 13:51 #39 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic 1963, Nov.22
Outdoor what happened to the Vikes this past Sunday? Can you say spanked???
:wave:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

24 Nov 2010 17:42 #40 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 1963, Nov.22

towermonkey wrote: Who's Wally George?

Oh you crackers would have loved him...

[youtube:28ef2egu]
[/youtube:28ef2egu]

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds