Jindal: Time to Stop Apologizing for America

22 Nov 2010 16:27 #11 by Jonathan Hemlock
Barack Obama believes America is not only responsible for a majority of the world's problems, but that we as a nation, must begin to make reparations for the vast amount of money that you and I have accumulated over these many years. He believes all of our excess riches come at the destruction of all of the other people's economies of the world.

We use too much! We earn too much! We capitalize on everything and all of our excesses are desperately in need of the world's forgiveness. Forgive us for our exhorbitant incomes. Forgive us for our grossly wasteful use of natural resources. Forgive us for our indulgently, daily expectations of heat and light in our homes, and please forgive us for the cars we drive.

I, Barack Obama, will correct America's wrongs, along with our inadequacies and our inefficiencies. Please, bear with me and allow us time, because under my supremely intellectual and articulate leadership and direction, we will correct America's endless list of failures. Americans will surrender their freedoms and their liberties to accomodate those poor, helpless, indefensible and most unfortunate and less industrious nations.

We are the United States of America, we have done great things in the past but now we must make the world into something only I and a few other particularly intelligent people, deem appropriate and acceptable. We will now make the world as I, Barack Obama, envision it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 16:32 #12 by ckm8
Gee, a President that actually believes we are responsible for our actions. What an outrage. We should be able to bomb, exploit and occupy without consequences because we are surely the chosen ones and owe nothing to anyone but ourselves. The entire Earth and her resources are ours to command.

22 Nov 2010 16:38 #13 by outdoor338
Why don't you libs ever say the good things we do, instead of being critical. Obama has no right to go on an apology tour speaking for me or the majority of the people of this country. He is a joke and the world knows it, his appeal has worn off...

22 Nov 2010 16:51 #14 by ckm8
Actually he does have the right to speak for you, just as Bush regrettably had the right to speak for me. That's how elections work. If you don't like living in our country there are lots of other ones available.

22 Nov 2010 16:52 #15 by Jonathan Hemlock
Yeah, ckm8, I suppose you missed the point. You can't believe its about accountability when the man has acted without such accountability throughout his entire presidency. Its about his distaste for America and its about his belief that we are responsible for a majority of the troubles of the world. You seem as if you agree with him, unless it is that you are simply, uninformed.

22 Nov 2010 16:57 #16 by Scruffy

Jonathan Hemlock wrote: Yeah, ckm8, I suppose you missed the point. You can't believe its about accountability when the man has acted without such accountability throughout his entire presidency. Its about his distaste for America and its about his belief that we are responsible for a majority of the troubles of the world. You seem as if you agree with him, unless it is that you are simply, uninformed.

Upon what do you base your opinion that our President has a distaste for America? Same with your assertion that he thinks we are responsible for a majority of the troubles of the world?

22 Nov 2010 17:16 #17 by ckm8
I've seen a President with considerable pride in our nation. One that values the Constitution as well as our global neighbors. I see a President that is well informed on both domestic and international matters. The one area where this decent man falls short is in continually attempting to compromise with the right and moving farther and farther away from his base to do so. This will probably topple him. The right hates him because he is a dark skinned man with an exotic name. They hate him because he ran as a moderate Democrat. They hate him because he wants to do what is best for all Americans, not only the rich ones.

23 Nov 2010 06:17 #18 by outdoor338
This man falls short, he has no experience, he's a 143 day wonder, you libs fail to forget that! Another liberal putz..

23 Nov 2010 07:03 #19 by RenegadeCJ

ckm8 wrote: I've seen a President with considerable pride in our nation. One that values the Constitution as well as our global neighbors. I see a President that is well informed on both domestic and international matters. The one area where this decent man falls short is in continually attempting to compromise with the right and moving farther and farther away from his base to do so. This will probably topple him. The right hates him because he is a dark skinned man with an exotic name. They hate him because he ran as a moderate Democrat. They hate him because he wants to do what is best for all Americans, not only the rich ones.

If you are talking about Obama rofllol rofllol rofllol :youwish: :dontget: :yeahright: :goodone:

He might be a "decent man"...but that is the only truth to which you speak.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds