Regrets? No sir!!

22 Nov 2010 19:17 #11 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

Nmysys wrote: BZ:

The only thing that makes me sick is that our Government doesn't have the cojones to go in a wipe the whole world clean of smelly camels and their herders!!!

do you really think that America has the right to wipe entire countries off the map? So much for our constitution......the true nazi on this board has emerged, and he is nmysis.

If Archer was President during World War II we would still be fighting it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 20:22 #12 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Regrets? No sir!!
what a bunch of arm chair cowboys....yeah wipe them all out, hang the consequences.....cowards talk like that.

22 Nov 2010 20:28 #13 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic Regrets? No sir!!

Batifa Zaxo wrote: See what bush did, made this man lose his leg, obama wants us out, no more war, you republicans started this unwanted war. Waste of money, in lives and oil. Republicans are sick.

Hey stupid, Bush did not cause this MARINE to lose his leg, the cowards (tailbans and al cowards) did. but then you would not know nothing about this would you,

Don't believe we need to wipe them all out, there are more good ones than bad. then there is this dumb sh*( called batifa zaxo), Mr. clueless

As for any regrets, NOT A DAMN ONE

22 Nov 2010 21:04 #14 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Regrets? No sir!!
Does anyone know if the soldier in that Motifake poster actually said that, or is someone taking advantage of his injuries?

22 Nov 2010 22:17 #15 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Regrets? No sir!!

Scruffy wrote: Does anyone know if the soldier in that Motifake poster actually said that, or is someone taking advantage of his injuries?

Who knows?

But have you ever asked if Zaxo or Achmed were real?

:jk2:

22 Nov 2010 22:23 #16 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Regrets? No sir!!

pineinthegrass wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Does anyone know if the soldier in that Motifake poster actually said that, or is someone taking advantage of his injuries?

Who knows?

But have you ever asked if Zaxo or Achmed were real?

:jk2:

you need to ask?

22 Nov 2010 23:35 #17 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic Regrets? No sir!!
A Middle Eastern Desert, when exposed to extreme heat, turns to glass.

It is time to drop the FU*Ker! TWICE! Then start anew. Imperialization! Gotta love it. Will save money on wars fighting Camel Jockeys.

23 Nov 2010 17:54 #18 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Regrets? No sir!!
You can call me a nazi if you want to Archer, but the least you can do is to copy my screenname properly just one time.

You ask me if I think this way? Yeah I do. I am sick of this country fighting half ass wars in order to be PC. If you go to war use your weapons and do it right. We have lost a lot of good boys and girls fighting these wars with one arm tied behind our back because of bleeding heart liberals calling us names. Someday, I hope for your sake, you don't have to go through one on the soil of this country, you will change your mind and stop all this PC bullsh** and get your head out of your ass and realize that when you go to war it is better for the other guy to die than you. Simple as that.

You seem to think that sitting down like Obama said and talking to our enemies will convince them that we are nice people. Bullsh**!!! Their bible, the Koran tells them to kill you and all the rest of the people in the world who don't believe as they do!!! Wake up!!!

23 Nov 2010 18:53 #19 by ckm8
Replied by ckm8 on topic Regrets? No sir!!
What do you consider a good reason to go to war? To protect oil company profits? Sorry but there is not a kid in service today whose life I don't hold a thousandfold more valuable than the profits for ExxonMobile. I hear Av8tor advocating genocide. And we wonder why they hate us. It's not for our freedoms, it's for treating their countries like a WalMart.

23 Nov 2010 19:11 #20 by Residenttroll returns

ckm8 wrote: What do you consider a good reason to go to war?

If it were to ever happen, dropping a couple of office towers in New York City and crashing a plane in the Pentagon would be a pretty good reason.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds