Regrets? No sir!!

24 Nov 2010 08:31 #31 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Regrets? No sir!!
It's not the country that I don't find "wonderful"...It was what George W. Bush did to it for the 8 years he was president. There's a difference between "unjust" wars, and "unnecessary" wars. You can argue about whether a war is just or unjust. The fact that one--(or two)--are unnecessary because the president and his goons lied and cooked the intelligence to justify one that didn't need to be fought, is different. Yes, I look at a picture and see a man that lost his legs that didn't need to. I'm glad he's proud. I'm glad he doesn't have any regrets. It's too bad he lost his legs, (and over 4500 others lost their lives), based on lies and phony intelligence.

Isn't it interesting that when there's a neo-con in the White House, it's "My country, right or wrong."...And when there's a Democrat in the White House, not-so-much. Everything the president does is wrong, and the whole insipid, hypocritical line about "not criticizing the president in war-time" is so much right-wing bullsh**.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2010 09:03 #32 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Regrets? No sir!!
Here's the actual image. It appears it's from a poster for a movie. I don't know if this soldier actually said "Regrets? No, Mr. President...." I think this image has been hijacked and words may have been put in this soldiers mouth.

24 Nov 2010 09:12 #33 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Regrets? No sir!!
WHAT?!?!?! Copyrighted material, plagiarized, photo-shop'd, and modified to be a jingoistic, poster to rile up the neo-cons?!?! I'm SHOCKED, I tell you...Shocked!

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds