Oh, the Irony: Palin Claims Couric is Biased--on Hannity

23 Nov 2010 23:52 #11 by Residenttroll returns
Remember the good old days of TV...when we just had ABC, CBS, PBS and NBC News. Oh the fun days of one sided opinion liberal pieces.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2010 06:53 #12 by outdoor338
At least she knows which end of the rifle to use hunting, pine..well, I don't think so!

24 Nov 2010 09:24 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
Still the jealousy runs on about her.

24 Nov 2010 09:29 #14 by Scruffy
It's not jealousy, it's the distinct fear that someone as unqualified as her could actually become President. (Insert gratuitous "Community Organizer" joke here.) She quit halfway through her term as Governor to capitalize on her fame. Do you really think she has the intelligence to run the country? She writes notes on her hand, for God's sake!

She doesn't actually want to be President, but I bet she runs and will bow out early. She just wants the attention of the public.

24 Nov 2010 10:15 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
Man you copy and paste all your posts, as you same the same thing over and over.

Our current prez has no experience and he seems to be no smarter today than he was when he took office, and he has to use a telepromter to answer any ? or he muddles through by Not answering at all.

So your mundane arguments are just that. Get some new material.

24 Nov 2010 13:08 #16 by Scruffy

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Man you copy and paste all your posts, as you same the same thing over and over.

Our current prez has no experience and he seems to be no smarter today than he was when he took office, and he has to use a telepromter to answer any ? or he muddles through by Not answering at all.

So your mundane arguments are just that. Get some new material.

You want me to lie just to get some new material? I'm not going to change the things I believe just to entertain you.

If it seems I am saying the same things over and over, it's because people here keep making the same statements, like "Still the jealousy runs on about her," which is incorrect, so I correct those statements. As soon as people realize that their statements are not true, then I will stop repeating the correction.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds