Oh, the Irony: Palin Claims Couric is Biased--on Hannity

23 Nov 2010 08:14 #1 by LadyJazzer

Oh, the Irony: Palin Claims Couric is Biased--While Appearing on Hannity's Show

Sarah Palin appeared on Sean Hannity's show last night and said she wouldn't allow herself to be interviewed by Katie Couric again due to that hosts' bias. In other news, down is up and black is white.

Palin also made the outrageous claim that she was going to "clean up" the world of journalism because, after all, she said she had a "communications degree." She explained to Hannity that forthwith, she was going to only speak to unbiased journalists who respect the cornerstone of democracy.

So, umm, what was she doing on Hannity's Show then?

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/ar ... paragraph3

You can't make this stuff up... rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Nov 2010 08:44 #2 by FredHayek
The leftist media still has Palin Derangement Syndrome so I would stay away from them too.
Good for Obama & Hilary during the campaign that they both agreed to be on Fox.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Nov 2010 10:30 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Maybe if she's elected president she'll deal with only countries that like her.

23 Nov 2010 10:52 #4 by archer

Pineguy wrote: Maybe if she's elected president she'll deal with only countries that like her.

How would she know? The only foreign country she is aware of is Russia......and only because it is next door to Alaska.....

23 Nov 2010 10:59 #5 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

archer wrote:

Pineguy wrote: Maybe if she's elected president she'll deal with only countries that like her.

How would she know? The only foreign country she is aware of is Russia......and only because it is next door to Alaska.....

Ahh.... But at least she is aware unlike you, you senile prune.

23 Nov 2010 11:10 #6 by Wayne Harrison
Don't forget the country of Africa, Archer. She knew about that country.

23 Nov 2010 11:11 - 23 Nov 2010 11:13 #7 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

Russia to the West and Canada to the East. What other state in the Union is surrounded by Foreign entities? As governor, she probably has had more foreign experience than a President from Illinois. Then again, being borned in Kenya, lived in Hawaii, schooled in Indonesia, then to Kansas, going to law school paid, for by K____ , at Harvard, and milking the US and State government in Chicago ....makes a pretty well rounded individual.

23 Nov 2010 11:12 #8 by archer

Teddy wrote:

archer wrote:

Ahh.... But at least she is aware unlike you, you senile prune.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Knew you couldn't come up with any example of Palin having a clue...better to bash the messenger when you can't refute the message.

carry on :popcorn:

uh pineguy......Africa is a continent, hard to miss, wanna take bets on Palin knowing a single country there?

23 Nov 2010 11:14 #9 by Wayne Harrison

archer wrote: uh pineguy......Africa is a continent, hard to miss, wanna take bets on Palin knowing a single country there?

I was referring to her initial briefings on world affairs during the campaign when she learned that Africa was not a country, as she thought.

23 Nov 2010 11:20 #10 by archer

Pineguy wrote:

archer wrote: uh pineguy......Africa is a continent, hard to miss, wanna take bets on Palin knowing a single country there?

I was referring to her initial briefings on world affairs during the campaign when she learned that Africa was not a country, as she thought.

Sorry, I had forgotten that little tidbit.....she provides so much amusing material, I'll forgive myself for forgetting that one. It does prove my point though.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds