FoxNews Republishes Story From Satirical News Paper As Fact

27 Nov 2010 08:33 #1 by LadyJazzer

Fox News Site Republishes Story From Satirical News Paper As Fact

The Onion is the country's best known satirical newspaper, wryly skewering anyone and anything in sight for the sake of a joke. But Fox Nation, an opinion website run by Fox News, recently ran one of their stories–with the headline Frustrated Obama Sends Nation 75,000-Word Email–as fact.

The Onion story joked that Obama had "reached the end of [his] rope" and sent out the "rambling" stream of consciousness e-mail that addressed everything from the war in Afghanistan to his live-in mother-in-law.

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/?i ... er_as_fact

Nothing new to see here, folks... Move on...

FauxNews wouldn't know fact if it bit them in the arse... And you keep wondering who those bright-bulbs are that STILL don't know what "The Onion" is...

rofllol :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Nov 2010 11:07 #2 by ckm8
Heh. I'm sure all the righties are busily emailing the story to each other. Give it a weak and some dim-bulb will post it here. Oh- I guess not now. They're probably sheepishly deleting it.

27 Nov 2010 11:14 #3 by Travelingirl

ckm8 wrote: Heh. I'm sure all the righties are busily emailing the story to each other. Give it a weak and some dim-bulb will post it here. Oh- I guess not now. They're probably sheepishly deleting it.

No dim-bulb hear, I tell ya! It took me less than a weak to send it to all my freinds! rofllol

27 Nov 2010 11:18 #4 by ckm8
Ah- another spelling Nazi! Got your card?

27 Nov 2010 11:34 #5 by Travelingirl
Guess so...

[youtube:2icktpj1]
[/youtube:2icktpj1]

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds