Governor Christie vs NJ Board of Education

29 Nov 2010 12:44 #1 by Nmysys
Regardless of what you think of Governor Christie's politics, you gotta love his approach.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/11/incredibly-humorous-video-of-nj.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2010 12:54 #2 by outdoor338
He is great, deals with the NEA like they should be, have the crap beaten out of them, just liberal moonbat howling away!

29 Nov 2010 16:19 #3 by Nmysys
I thought for sure there would be all kinds of attacks over this, but apparently the Lefties are tired of fighting with me. I must be on Ignore by all of them, I hope, I pray ( oh can't say that it isn't PC)

29 Nov 2010 16:26 #4 by RenegadeCJ
The reason nobody addresses Christie is because he is correct, and is dealing with issues in a succinct straightforward way. You can't argue with him.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

29 Nov 2010 16:38 #5 by JMC
I can disagree with him but I admire his approach and directness. He brings some common sense to politics. We need more politician for both ends like him.

30 Nov 2010 06:05 #6 by RenegadeCJ

JMC wrote: I can disagree with him but I admire his approach and directness. He brings some common sense to politics. We need more politician for both ends like him.

Of course you can disagree with him. But with him, you get what you see. He doesn't lie to your face like so many politicians do (in fact, I would say in excess of 90% lie specifically because they don't want you to know what they truly believe).

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds