Hey, Libs, Bush has some praise for successor Obama!

01 Dec 2010 21:59 #11 by AV8OR

Scruffy wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: why would obama say anything bad about bush? But he does!

Like what? Can you provide some quotes from Obama where he says bad things about his predecessor?

Actually, he came right out of the gate criticizing Bush. IT WAS CALLED HIS FIRST STATE OF THE UNION address.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2010 22:05 #12 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: why would obama say anything bad about bush? But he does!

Obama would never praise Bush. If he did, Obama would lose half of his remaining base - Looney Jerk. Michelle will stay for the money.

01 Dec 2010 22:14 #13 by ckm8
Obama did inherit an economic disaster, the same one McCain would have inherited if he'd been elected. Bush did cut taxes as he entered into two very expensive wars, driving our economy into the ground. If Obama had stood up there and claimed that it was all sunshine and roses he'd have gotten a straitjacket. What's surprising isn't that he criticized Bush, but that he continued on the same disastrous path. Inconceivable.

01 Dec 2010 22:26 #14 by Residenttroll returns

ckm8 wrote: Obama did inherit an economic disaster, the same one McCain would have inherited if he'd been elected. Bush did cut taxes as he entered into two very expensive wars, driving our economy into the ground. If Obama had stood up there and claimed that it was all sunshine and roses he'd have gotten a straitjacket. What's surprising isn't that he criticized Bush, but that he continued on the same disastrous path. Inconceivable.

Sorry, but Obama didn't inherit an economy. He inherited a teleprompter, a White House, and big freakin' airplane. He raised his hand for the job. He knew what he was getting into. Obama has criticized Bush policies on the hand raising I wanna the job campaign and then issued the same policy.

01 Dec 2010 22:43 #15 by ckm8

Obama has criticized Bush policies on the hand raising I wanna the job campaign and then issued the same policy.

The sentency of your words brings up an important sneaker.

(If the Republicans talk like this for the next two years this will be an interesting election indeed!)

01 Dec 2010 22:53 #16 by Blazer Bob

ckm8 wrote: Bush did cut taxes as he entered into two very expensive wars, driving our economy into the ground.

If the Bush tax cuts drove the economy into the ground, why do the dems want to preserve them for 98%?

02 Dec 2010 07:32 #17 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: so your saying you have never watched any of obama messiah's speeches? If you have, why are you asking for proof? Not my research scruffy, I really do well providing it, but this is a no brainer, so have at it..prove me wrong! :biggrin: :lol:

So, you cannot find one single quote from Obama where he bashes Bush. Is that why you're telling me to prove you wrong, when it is your responsibility to back up the statements you make?

He can say "I inherited a mess" but that's not really bashing, is it? Bashing would be something like saying "Bush is incompetent." What about telling the truth of his situation is exactly "bashing?"

02 Dec 2010 08:10 #18 by Residenttroll returns

ckm8 wrote:

Obama has criticized Bush policies on the hand raising I wanna the job campaign and then issued the same policy.

The sentency of your words brings up an important sneaker.

(If the Republicans talk like this for the next two years this will be an interesting election indeed!)

No disagreement with your reply. I do believe that if the Republicans don't make a stand....they should be booted out again.

02 Dec 2010 13:15 #19 by FredHayek

ckm8 wrote: Obama did inherit an economic disaster, the same one McCain would have inherited if he'd been elected. Bush did cut taxes as he entered into two very expensive wars, driving our economy into the ground. If Obama had stood up there and claimed that it was all sunshine and roses he'd have gotten a straitjacket. What's surprising isn't that he criticized Bush, but that he continued on the same disastrous path. Inconceivable.

Bush's two bad years were after Pelosi & Reid took over, and Obama was elected to the Senate.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Dec 2010 13:53 #20 by Residenttroll returns

SS109 wrote:

Bush's two bad years were after Pelosi & Reid took over, and Obama was elected to the Senate.

Agree! It's been a horrible four years of Democrats in control of the government.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds