Hey, Libs, Bush has some praise for successor Obama!

01 Dec 2010 17:04 #1 by outdoor338
Hey..its very clear to see that bush has some class, after obama messiah has attacked busy at every chance he could, bush still gives grace to obama..amazing!

DALLAS - Former President George W. Bush has pledged not to publicly criticize his successor, Barack Obama, but he did offer some praise Monday during a live broadcast on Facebook to promote his new book.

Bush participated in an hour-long discussion on Facebook Live with the site's founder and chief executive Mark Zuckerberg and was asked what he thought the current administration was handling well. The former president responded that he liked Obama's policy on Afghanistan.

"I think the idea of putting more troops in was something that I can applaud," Bush said. "I also appreciate some of the education position. As I understand it they do believe strongly that accountability is necessary in order to achieve excellence in the classrooms."

http://www.startribune.com/nation/11103 ... hiaE3miUsZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2010 17:11 #2 by Nmysys
How can you read that trashy hometown newspaper? Oh yeah, you are from there. Now I know why you are a Packers fan. LOL

01 Dec 2010 17:12 #3 by JusSayin
Refreshing. Thanks Outdoor!

01 Dec 2010 18:21 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
Bush also said BO's dog is a mutt.

01 Dec 2010 18:23 #5 by ckm8
Why wouldn't he praise Obama? Obama has continued all of his programs.

01 Dec 2010 19:10 #6 by outdoor338
why would obama say anything bad about bush? But he does!

01 Dec 2010 19:26 #7 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: why would obama say anything bad about bush? But he does!

Like what? Can you provide some quotes from Obama where he says bad things about his predecessor?

01 Dec 2010 19:54 #8 by outdoor338
scruffy, sorry on this one..but you can do that research on your own..he slammed bush whenever he could and blamed him for what he inherited, remember obama saying that..no need to go any farther.

01 Dec 2010 20:00 #9 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: scruffy, sorry on this one..but you can do that research on your own..he slammed bush whenever he could and blamed him for what he inherited, remember obama saying that..no need to go any farther.

I'm sick of this. It's your research to do. You made the allegation, you provide the proof. Put up or shut up.

01 Dec 2010 20:07 #10 by outdoor338
so your saying you have never watched any of obama messiah's speeches? If you have, why are you asking for proof? Not my research scruffy, I really do well providing it, but this is a no brainer, so have at it..prove me wrong! :biggrin: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds